What the fk is going on?

polarbear

Thanks @Rushbie.  I'm willing to learn, but seems here are some demigods who don't want to share. Ok, let's not share, obviously sh@t happens.

I could fall on river, IF I wasn't all in. Some hands are posted with QQ or AA against A6 or K10 and still I'm behind. Seriously? Which one of you fold or don't call with these hands even this meaning to go all in?

To err is human, forgive is canine!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a post with a lot of pics:

PIc 1 sit happens
pic 2 slowplay
pic 3 assume all in after flop - and he gets a flush, happens all the time.he could have straight too
pic 4 best hand wins- justice
pic5 heart broken
pic7 two pairs on 789 board
with the same 2 color is never winning at the end.
pic 7 crowd
and so on,, i must consentrate now on a trny im in:)

You have had some serious bad beats, no question about it.

But they happen all the time, to all and every site. That is why i don`t use so much time in poker anymore.

And if Unibet poker is the worst of them all, there are lots of other sites that you can play in. That is what i did when i played more, changed the site until i found out bad beats did happen at them too.

Especially online poker and small stakes are the worst, players calling with whatever because they can do it without loosing their face or big amounts of money.

You can play incredibly well but when you're running bad nothing really you can do. Continue playing well and hope the bad luck turns around.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@fkingun wrote:

5-horz.thumb.jpg.803e7f4c8d8222e68ae361a68b653396.jpg

So I slow played my AA and I lost. I do it all in with my KK and I've lost. Isn't a little bit weird? What should I've done to win, in these 2 cases?

With KK i think there is nothing you could have done since he called all in and why shouldn`t have. I see only way that you would have leave with some chips after hand was just to call or small raise before flop and then fold when he starts to bet after flop. If there is chance that opponent has ace in hand, there usually is. And with AA bet hard, maybe then he/she would have folded.

I`m no expert, just my opinion :)

Kk vs AK is almost 50/50 so no harm here. 

The other one you just shouldn't slow play. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Kk vs AK is almost 50/50 so no harm here. 

The other one you just shouldn't slow play. 

Lol KK is nearly 70% to win. Far off from 50/50

I debate

7-horz.thumb.jpg.46e8e9b042c9e069fab16798600a8fe3.jpg

Ok. Two hands, one next to the other. Player bet esplosive bet all in with QQ and player jbn wins with 99 and 9 in the river. I fold A4. The very next hand, I got 99, got all in, he calls with A10 (I'm behind some will say) and surprise, he win again. I guess he finally won that table. The saga will be continued :D.

• 2 weeks later...

here we go again ...this site is more than any science fiction movie has been build so fare in this world , galaxy , universe and from what god created so far.

I do not believe  my eyes what i am able to see :

1. 6 days consecutive on minus on the lowest buy in Unibet ever created

2.twice in less than 1 weeck -30 buyn ins

3.In 50 games i was not absle to win one single sng

3. from yesterday and today ( that was the drop who moved the universe ) - 25% from my bankroll i have on Unibet on scenarios where not even God thought a human been could creat a such disaster of RNG.

If Ecogra will run a test on my hands account the software it might explode as Little Boy .

Well done Unibet for creating such a disgusting RNG . Well done , congratulations for what online poker means for this site .

@polarbear wrote:

here we go again ...this site is more than any science fiction movie has been build so fare in this world , galaxy , universe and from what god created so far.

3. from yesterday and today ( that was the drop who moved the universe ) - 25% from my bankroll i have on Unibet on scenarios where not even God thought a human been could creat a such disaster of RNG.

If Ecogra will run a test on my hands account the software it might explode as Little Boy .

Well done Unibet for creating such a disgusting RNG . Well done , congratulations for what online poker means for this site .

Welcome back Polarbear! Nice to see you're having fun, as usual.

I debate

@polarbear wrote:

Have you ever considered that you might just be bad at poker?

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@polarbear: I blamed unibet myself, poluting your topic :). God I don't know who's to blame for some bad hands, but I made a decision. I will never put my money again in Unibet, until I'll have a positive balance. The result of my last months of poker is: march +5.75, april -1.63, may -1.24, june +0.6m with a total winnings of 3.48 from a 52.57€ played. I tried betting where I lost more than to poker, but who's to blame now? Me, because instead playing poker and have fun and get some litle winnings and dropped money and lost, even when I bet to a cote of 1.01 or betting on Federer agains a worst player, but the worst player won and I lost like 50 €. So if I am stupid, nothing or nobody is to blame.

Now, I'm only in freerolls winning that 0.02€ and hoping that I soon have 1€ to get a bigger tournament. I have in a torunament, like you say, 98% of hands unplayble and some players that called me always, when I bluffed or not. So, after a while I lost all my stacks and blamed unibet, like ususal. But this time I blamed in my head. I'm still an amator player, I still not read any poker book, I still loose hand like AA or KK or QQ to worst hands and I still got MAD when this kind of crap happens. But it happens all the time and in freerolls it's happen more oftenm because stupid people go all in with 2 10 and get full of ten to river.

So, what we can do? We can read some books of poker. Did you read any?

We can hope in luck. I had some hands like AA and KK and every body on that 9 people table fking fold before any bet or raise.

I won some tournaments of 1€ and 2€, with 180-260 player. The winning are gone, now I have only 0.37€. Bankroll, safe play, timebank, variance, luck are only words to me but other players, wich are better than me say this is normal, I'm trying to convince myself that is true.

I tried to stay away for a while, didn't succed it. Now the only thing I can do is to stay on freerolls, stay on my daily job and do many other activities. Because if I want to won money from poker, it should became my daily job!

Good luck everyone and enjoy it! And of course break things or shout or course if you want it too :).

PS: Look at these hands. One, two, three from 5.500 and possible 12.33€ to nothing in 3 steps and the last pic is another AA lost (btw it hurt like hell when is happening).

Yesterday in a freeroll I got AQ, got all in, other 3 players got too. The first one had A6, the second 10 3 suited, the third KJ. The flop AQ10 then 9 and a 6. If I go with KJ all in in 90% of the situation the others got the Ace and me got nothing, neither K or J and a straight from the flop or to river is like a fairy tale to me.

But this is happend all the time to us two and never to others? Have a nice Sunday! :)

1.thumb.jpg.483926de5b3dbcecc72f8eddae00599f.jpg2.thumb.jpg.c05e4486199d61e7b11012da5f2edfda.jpg3.thumb.jpg.be0a10526920a92863cbe8c08374f4f4.jpg4.jpg.486fdbe70bffaa759e2999b96fdf96b7.jpg

Two of the hands you showed you were completely dominated pre flop and nothing on the board would've helped you except for a microscope gut shut so now sure what you are complaining about 

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

@LordOfPoka: lol. I said I will not put any of my money, until i'm convinced that I understand the game. It's not a ''wallet" issue, but a will.

@PunchFace: I'm not complaing. Not anymore :). The hands show that variance can happend either with AA or KK or hands that I should fold like J4 or Q10.

Any good poker book that you recomand?

Best regards

@fkingun wrote:

@PunchFace: I'm not complaing. Not anymore :). The hands show that variance can happend either with AA or KK or hands that I should fold like J4 or Q10.

It’s not variance to loose with AA or KK since that is supposed to happen 20% of the time. You can’t be mad about situations that occur that often or you will have to deal with a lot of tilt. Variance is running KK into AA or going all-in for value on the river when you are beating like 60 combos in your opponent’s range and your opponent ends up calling with one of the 3 combos that have you beat. However, variance like that shouldn’t upset you since your opponent will loose the same amount of money if he’s in the same spot.

In order to win money in poker you have to a) win more money than your opponents with your winning hands and/or b) loose less money than your opponents with your loosing hands.

1.thumb.jpg.130fa5cb86ce535ceffe4b33c5343741.jpg

The player Olga has like 10.000 for more than 20 hands and was not moved to ballance the table. If I'm on a table and I win 3 hands and have like 4.500 and the others 1.000-2.000, I'll be imediatelly moved to "balance the table". How come?

After playing a lot of hands with Olga and other players with chips between 50 to 1.500, two other players have been added with 30.000+ chips.

That's a fking ballanced table for sure!

@fkingun wrote:

1.thumb.jpg.c939560ea3f81f445190e37c09fc2bcf.jpg

The player Olga has like 10.000 for more than 20 hands and was not moved to ballance the table. If I'm on a table and I win 3 hands and have like 4.500 and the others 1.000-2.000, I'll be imediatelly moved to "balance the table". How come?

After playing a lot of hands with Olga and other players with chips between 50 to 1.500, two other players have been added with 30.000+ chips.

That's a fking ballanced table for sure!

The 'balance' is to keep the number of players at each table equal, not the amount of chips.

In live poker it's usually the next big blind from the larger table who moves. I'm not sure what the algorithm is on Unibet.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

Come on, how come just I loose the QQ and others get the K or A?

2.thumb.jpg.477a28ea245d5bfdb971ef9b198a6d13.jpg7.thumb.jpg.29b6715bbe1f2ac9bd5b50b1bd28b31b.jpg11.thumb.jpg.f50c4027908a9929488efaeb447d4921.jpg10.thumb.jpg.a82a40c12cdb773a2a50bee44f42626a.jpg4.thumb.jpg.6cdea346711ec68300b0d165272049b8.jpg5.thumb.jpg.9f7d4e42f37b0b840598229f05cb1b38.jpg9.thumb.jpg.30a49a5d64031e23cc7abf91f4d0a6f5.jpg

The last 3 hand, are lost with Ace high. Come on, what's wrong with you people? 410 or 67 have better chance to go and fking WIN all in? You said to me that I don't understand variance, chance, probability, whatever but these hands? Maybe A9 was wick, but with AJ you would not called them?

The guy have X-ray vision or WTF??? First hand raised he calls without seen the flop, the second AA played slowlly and he got the river diamond, even I played all in. This is completelly screwed up!!! How this is posible, from 3 diamond to 5?!?!?!? Somebody explain me wtf I did wrong??

3.thumb.jpg.6c3cde56c660eb612e818e805f018e54.jpg4.thumb.jpg.000e2e147b21fce8fcfcbf715336bb59.jpg

The 3rd picture and 4th is how the game give you something and fk you in the best possible way giving on another guy the best hand :))

1.thumb.jpg.55ac2b19371832676e097f40be8cbd5f.jpg2.thumb.jpg.ba049a0651656e337aefc405816b3f62.jpg

Archived