What the fk is going on?

polarbear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fkingun, I usually don't comment on this kind of post, but let me ask you this. We've got complaints about the fairness of poker from around 10 customers here on the site. Do you think a listed company with a value of 21.436M SEK will risk everything to win 2 Euro from you?

I've had a look at the last two tournaments you played, and I honestly don't even get why you're complaining. Let's take the last one as an example and look at the big pots you were involved in. I'm not going to comment on your play, but I'm sure some members are up for helping you (there's definitely room for improvement).

Hand 1: 3 guys see the flop (no raise pre-flop). Player 1 bets 1bb on the flop (didn't hit anything but has a backdoor flush and straight draw), you and Player 2 call. You've got top pair, Player 2 got mid pair. Turn comes, Player 2 hits another pair and Player 1 is drawing dead. Player 1 bets 3bb and you and Player 2 call. River doesn't change anything. Player 1 continues to bet, this time 7.5bb. You both call.

Hand 2: You're bb and got JT, Player 1 has AA. Player 1 raise 2bb, and you call as the only one. On the flop comes a J for you and you both check. Turn is a K and you bet just over 3bb which Player 1 obv calls. River is a 4. You bet just over 6bb and Player 1 raise to 19bb and you call.

Hand 3: You're the big blind with A3♣️. Player 1 limps with A7♥️. You go all-in (19bb left), Player 1 calls. You're in pretty bad and should just be happy that the tournament didn't already end for you here. One ♣️ on the flop, a pair and another ♣️ for Player 1. On the river comes the third ♣️. I think the game is rigged in your favor :wow::wow:

Hand 4: You're the bb again. The sb, Player 3, min raise and you call. You've got 10j♥️ and he has J♣️Q♦️ - you're in a bad spot again. 79♠️ and a J on the flop. Player 3 bets one bb and you call. Another ♠️ on the turn where Player 3 bets 1bb and you min raise which he calls. On the river comes the last J. Player 3 bets 1bb, you raise 6bb which he calls.

Hand 5: Player 4 with K♣️Q♠️, Player 3 with K♥️8♥️, Player 1 with 10♠️ 9♥️ and you got J♠️8♠️. Player 4 raise with 1.5bb and everyone calls except Player 2. Flop is 3♥️4♠️8♣️. Player 1 and Player 4 checks, Player 3 bets 5bb and you go all-in with 23bb. Player 3 calls and the others fold - it's an 80% v 15%. A J on the Turn and a J on the River. I think the game is rigged in your favor :wow::wow:. By now you should have been out twice......

Hand 6: You're dealt J♠️K♣️. UTG +1 you bet 4bb. Player 4, who's bb, calls with 10♦️J♦️. Flop is 9♥️5♥️J♣️ and you bet 8.5 bb. Player 4 goes all-in with 14bb and you call - percentages pretty much the same as in the above hand, now they're just in your favor. Flop is 8♥️ and River Q♥️ making a straight for Player 4 against your pair.

Hand 7: Player 3 is sb and you're bb. Player 4 calls, Player 3 raises to 3bb preflop, you go allin with A♦️9♠️ 18bb, Player 4 folds and Player 3 calls. Uncalled bet of 9bb returned to you. The kings hold.

Hand 8: The hand after the above. You run into the rockets again and bust. This hand you were on full tilt mode and went all-in preflop with K4.

This will be my last message in this thread. I've already wasted enough time on this. If you think something is rigged, you can report us to the authorities.

Most players have a hard time to accept variance – even when they are not running that bad. In most [insert random poker site] is rigged threads players complain about 80:20 spots or when people runner runner them once (still a ~ 5% chance for that to happen) – that is not even close to running bad. I lost a pot once with 99,7% equity super deep in a 1k+ tournament field when I was 2nd in chips vs. the chipleader (we were like 20 players left and we got all-in on the flop). Winning that pot would have given me an absurd chiplead with like 40% of the chips in play. Loosing that pot is a bad beat. Or getting it in with AK vs. AK and loose to a royal flush. Or loosing five consecutive times with AA vs. random pairs.

And even that is way more likely to happen than winning the jackpot in the lottery and – guess what! – even that happens. There’s also running really good in poker btw: I was sitting at a final table once and was down to 1/10 of a single big blind and – guess what! – I came back and won that damn thing. That was really lucky and not me outplaying everyone (that’s pretty hard to do when you have to go all-in with random hands preflop).

If you want to play poker successfully, you have to accept that there are times when you will run way worse than what’s feeling like running bad. It’s happening to every player who plays a decent volume.

Poker is a brutal game mate ,mentally and phsyically .Been playing 12 years and read every book and been in every spot possible and i still struggle with bad beats and rr suckouts .There is a lot of luck or variance in the game .Probably best for you is some coaching of friend or post hands on communty for advice .Spuiing on forum does you no good except venting your anger ,either play game as amateur fun or get help to get better and then you will see the mistakes you are clearly making .Even then its super tough so you have to decide why you play ?Remember what you see on tv a lot is just bs so get a book and chill then come back and play as tbh Unibet by far best site i play .Good luck and dont be so hard on yourself or the site ,remember its just a GAME .I suffered massive downswing on other site which affected my heath .went from this to this so chill man.1425178_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.7a4a5e9f145cbe2b6bacd7e2166fdb24.png272053681_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.3f4bc45ed01b03888818626c8a0ad896.png

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@fkingun, I usually don't comment on this kind of post, but let me ask you this. We've got complaints about the fairness of poker from around 10 customers here on the site. Do you think a listed company with a value of 21.436M SEK will risk everything to win 2 Euro from you?

I've had a look at the last two tournaments you played, and I honestly don't even get why you're complaining. Let's take the last one as an example and look at the big pots you were involved in. I'm not going to comment on your play, but I'm sure some members are up for helping you (there's definitely room for improvement).

Hand 1: 3 guys see the flop (no raise pre-flop). Player 1 bets 1bb on the flop (didn't hit anything but has a backdoor flush and straight draw), you and Player 2 call. You've got top pair, Player 2 got mid pair. Turn comes, Player 2 hits another pair and Player 1 is drawing dead. Player 1 bets 3bb and you and Player 2 call. River doesn't change anything. Player 1 continues to bet, this time 7.5bb. You both call.

Hand 2: You're bb and got JT, Player 1 has AA. Player 1 raise 2bb, and you call as the only one. On the flop comes a J for you and you both check. Turn is a K and you bet just over 3bb which Player 1 obv calls. River is a 4. You bet just over 6bb and Player 1 raise to 19bb and you call.

Hand 3: You're the big blind with A3♣️. Player 1 limps with A7♥️. You go all-in (19bb left), Player 1 calls. You're in pretty bad and should just be happy that the tournament didn't already end for you here. One ♣️ on the flop, a pair and another ♣️ for Player 1. On the river comes the third ♣️. I think the game is rigged in your favor :wow::wow:

Hand 4: You're the bb again. The sb, Player 3, min raise and you call. You've got 10j♥️ and he has J♣️Q♦️ - you're in a bad spot again. 79♠️ and a J on the flop. Player 3 bets one bb and you call. Another ♠️ on the turn where Player 3 bets 1bb and you min raise which he calls. On the river comes the last J. Player 3 bets 1bb, you raise 6bb which he calls.

Hand 5: Player 4 with K♣️Q♠️, Player 3 with K♥️8♥️, Player 1 with 10♠️ 9♥️ and you got J♠️8♠️. Player 4 raise with 1.5bb and everyone calls except Player 2. Flop is 3♥️4♠️8♣️. Player 1 and Player 4 checks, Player 3 bets 5bb and you go all-in with 23bb. Player 3 calls and the others fold - it's an 80% v 15%. A J on the Turn and a J on the River. I think the game is rigged in your favor :wow::wow:. By now you should have been out twice......

Hand 6: You're dealt J♠️K♣️. UTG +1 you bet 4bb. Player 4, who's bb, calls with 10♦️J♦️. Flop is 9♥️5♥️J♣️ and you bet 8.5 bb. Player 4 goes all-in with 14bb and you call - percentages pretty much the same as in the above hand, now they're just in your favor. Flop is 8♥️ and River Q♥️ making a straight for Player 4 against your pair.

Hand 7: Player 3 is sb and you're bb. Player 4 calls, Player 3 raises to 3bb preflop, you go allin with A♦️9♠️ 18bb, Player 4 folds and Player 3 calls. Uncalled bet of 9bb returned to you. The kings hold.

Hand 8: The hand after the above. You run into the rockets again and bust. This hand you were on full tilt mode and went all-in preflop with K4.

This will be my last message in this thread. I've already wasted enough time on this. If you think something is rigged, you can report us to the authorities.

This post is just a tip of an older brother. .

" A listed company with a value of 21.436M SEK will risk everything to win 2 Euro from you ".

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

"Even then its super tough so you have to decide why you play?" 
Wise words, my friend out there @coconuts. 😃 That's exactly how it goes. @fkingun If you want to understand the game, you gotta be ready to take all kinds of bs that this game pours on you, or then just quit like losers always do, and blame gods, weather, neighbours black cat or something else, than your own lack of knowledge and understanding 😏.
I'm no saint either. Took few years to get rid of my stupid imaginary conspiracy theories, about 12-13 years ago, when I really fell in love with the game. Best thing that happened was when one poker site send me a book in mail for free, written by one known Finnish author. When got finally off from army, probably reading that one book started the hunger for more.
But there's one thing that no-one can teach you, or anyone else, self-discipline and -criticism. 
It's not just you who get F'd in the A by the game sometimes. Get ready for more, it'll come harder and harder from now on, if you keep playing 🤣 
You'll just get used to it. If you learn to deal with it 😉.

• 1 month later...
Thanks @Stubbe for discussing my hands without asking my permission, and i apologise, i may have been a little drunk when i posted this. that would then explain for slight exageration in the number of hands i witnessed, however, i apologise i shall not post on here when drunk.
The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all and sry for my language used b4.

Since then, I got a break, then I played only free tournaments for a while, then I came back to 1-2 euro games and tournaments. I take it slow, played a lot, and promise to me that I'll do this, to learn even more.

Variance, luck, bla bla can be true, but also the game (hosted by unibet software) fked me much more times than I fked others, especially for fking river when I'm calling or betting all in, without seeing the flop, or sometimes after the plop when I am in the best position. But somehow, the software, luck, variance, God do it again and again.

I'm maintaining my positive attitude, but look at this hands and tell me what's wrong with my bets and how come I'll do better next time?

best regards to all

1.thumb.jpg.5f9c8e6458c691ba90b83887bb3cdd24.jpg2.thumb.jpg.086b9c62233352bc48358a4b61be3679.jpg3.thumb.jpg.1a47708b99d1fd8bb5276574014805fe.jpg4.thumb.jpg.08a889427178ebc215b60ca360f73972.jpg5.thumb.jpg.f9ba143dcb3d81bc168ec378fe957e65.jpg6.thumb.jpg.f6a73f459fd0558c6c1aeeebaf47027d.jpg7.thumb.jpg.29ef6c011e5032fa16eef8065760fade.jpg9.thumb.jpg.800e711a8cbb65714a1b04edc18c312f.jpg10.thumb.jpg.47afee784497d6a70223a748b7c34c2e.jpg11.thumb.jpg.5312fe4aa4a0902deadcd859bf580785.jpg13.thumb.jpg.b65ec68a4b4e536a0f2c7fe463c0e84e.jpg16.thumb.jpg.eb7fce47bb85b2437beedf8cfb176a50.jpg21.thumb.jpg.ffe4beff83774b7f926b8fcb93578726.jpg22.thumb.jpg.192f614f25364803994567b8da92f4c2.jpg23.thumb.jpg.f05d4da2c24f9e855926866c52a86ea8.jpg25.thumb.jpg.36acef2c428005be913c703ee681ab47.jpg27.thumb.jpg.7aa89ceee82fad0d0c95d2d92a175f13.jpg28.thumb.jpg.5931637d49dddf5d94fcf2603eb270da.jpg29.thumb.jpg.a9cb6e71e68f940d5f067888de3e2c9f.jpg30.thumb.jpg.eaf5a00d3978146bf1dabe34f8bd3c39.jpg31.thumb.jpg.193d127cd5c094ef58d13b28f7da65d7.jpg32.thumb.jpg.9bbd73bf42c012ae5d0748140f5826e0.jpg33.thumb.jpg.af3297a4a06f5ce348e8c7f98a6aa2b9.jpg34.thumb.jpg.74c2f2e2142dd1e94d0db5b5435f9be7.jpg35.thumb.jpg.652667b8ea146400ae867d316922a66f.jpg36.thumb.jpg.0f762518d672d525cc8166fe96962191.jpg8.thumb.jpg.4252c370291c623e0b046a68c87eea02.jpg9.thumb.jpg.b79ccdb76d5ba1e1ff4cb17261c7afab.jpg12.thumb.jpg.a1d16d0c761e834059a2eb2d880a2e46.jpg15.thumb.jpg.ea33426cb8d5249f00dc816ae5d1c29a.jpg17.thumb.jpg.8a56d5e613a37ac321accd63f8138ab7.jpg18.thumb.jpg.ab41629291325a7b6379fd6b42695a95.jpg19.thumb.jpg.2d17f5944a5a79cf5dd2a2fbd6be4eb6.jpg20.thumb.jpg.5738e5f79ef103a0f9fbe83d8694f0be.jpg26.thumb.jpg.ae2dc6618a2481029404e1160a5066f1.jpg

To err is human, forgive is canine!

Well, glad you can be more specific now, (horribly long post, though 😏) but there doesn't seem to be anything unusual in these situations, especially when there's no info how the actions went on each street.
That AK vs QQ  was quite nasty still.
You're clearly quite unfamiliar with the odds of these kinds of hands, so for starters you should probably get to know some of them.
It's easy to see them by clicking the exact cards and hands here street by street. Just ask if you need help.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-calculator/texas-holdem

Can't think myself (for example) as privileged in any way, but these hilarious outcomes does happen.
(Drunken steal attempt while playing in bar, against BB with double its stack gone horribly right in thursdays comm league lol)
lolrigged.png.a9051778f7145357fe27c487a87c7a44.png

@fkingun wrote:

[insert some words and FAR TOO MANY screenshots of bad beats/terrible plays being punished here]

Welcome to the forums Mr Hellmuth. If you could refrain from dribbling your entitlement tilt on the boards here in future that would be fantastic. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@fkingun you post here hands without any explanation. For what I see you were behind in a lot of those hands, and hands like AA, if you slow play them, ofcourse they'll call when they have a better hand. 

And how many hands did you play to get these losses? Because that's important to know aswell in these situations

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF: As I wrote, the majority of the hands were lost in two ways: all in before the flop (mostly I call), or after I saw the flop and I had top pair/two/pair/3 of a kind. The only thing I cannot accept is ALL the hands were lost by my bad decision to call or go all in.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@fkingun you post here hands without any explanation. For what I see you were behind in a lot of those hands, and hands like AA, if you slow play them, ofcourse they'll call when they have a better hand. 

And how many hands did you play to get these losses? Because that's important to know aswell in these situations

I experienced a lot of players slowplaying AA ( at least against me) in the last couple of days. And they all rewarded :( Weirdo...

@Stubbe-Unibet: Where can I see that statistics? 10q in advance.

@GotWhatItTakes: Really? Happen all the time? Check this hand in attach: he goes all in, I re-raise with QQ and he got the flop, the turn and the river? No :Heart::Hearts::Heart:, 4 card in a row?! Happen all the time? :)) I really wish you to happend to you not all the time, but from time to time and then I wish to see the same comment here. :)

2.thumb.jpg.69016ceb9258fa6592c9a703acbd47bc.jpg

PS: the clowney won the game with few bull:Heart::Hearts::Heart: hands and two good ones.

LOL

Clearly you have no idea how poker works. 

Straights where you use only 1 holecard happen all the time. And if the first card doesn´t matter, it is always 4 cards in a row that make you a straight. Besides, he had a flush draw as well as 3 aces as outs. 

Be glad you are experiencing these "bad beats" in 1€ or 2€ games.. I don´t wanna imagine what s gonna happen if you play 10,25,50,100€,... buyin games and you get bad beaten by something so extremly rare as the hand above.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

That is one of the best threads in the whole poker forum,please keep it alive!!

Hahaha,Stubbe's post has to be nominated for the post of the year. Because before I really belived that guy, that he plays ok (I mean, in Romania 1-2€ is much money) and just plays unlucky.🤣

@LordOfPoka wrote:

That is one of the best threads in the whole poker forum,please keep it alive!!

Hahaha,Stubbe's post has to be nominated for the post of the year. Because before I really belived that guy, that he plays ok (I mean, in Romania 1-2€ is much money) and just plays unlucky.🤣

My favorite post is the one from last site where he had 85o, flopped 2-pair and lost against 97o who flopped a straight. Dude, you were BEHIND all the time, yet you still complain...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Guys it's easy, don't play poker if you can't handle it. All your posts about loosing are really ridiculous, seems like a baby crying for us - the real poker players.

Cos we saw all of this and even worst. But as many times as we were beaten we beat another too. It's simple math.

Of wich is clear you don't know much about.

@WuDu wrote:

My favorite post is the one from last site where he had 85o, flopped 2-pair and lost against 97o who flopped a straight. Dude, you were BEHIND all the time, yet you still complain...🤣

Dude, he was complaining because he had 85o – a sick premium hand – and had to run into 97o – another monster holding. I mean: What can you do? Classic cooler alert, KK vs. AA is super easy to dodge, this would be master class!

Funny thing: This thread is basically every [insert random poker site] is rigged thread in the internet. There are always players that lack any understanding of variance in poker and think it’s automatically rigged when they were ahead at any point in the hand and they end up loosing. They just don’t understand that even 99,7% doesn’t equal 100% equity – although 99,7% equity loosing hands are always fun to watch (for others).

Wow, these replies are getting more and more hostile, doesn't it. Didn't know there are so many superstars and know-it-all pokergods, who have forgotten what it was like when trying to learn to understand the game. Personally would like to open some of those hands, but now i'm just too tired to write after whole morning of running at shopping. Maybe later when got some wine. If people are so overlords of pokerwisdom, maybe they can open some details, why some hands are not really so playable at first place, why it's not a miracle when they get outdrawn, and why some hands are better to fold at river.
Sure there aren't no info about actions, but any of those won't require too much imagination how they went. Not that complicated game afterall.
Much love for all, but ffs 🤣

Archived