loyalty shop/ bonus points?

Stuart

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is from Andrew in the 2+2 forum on the 22nd Dec..

"We'll have a bonus shop from Jan 1st. Many promos, missions and Challenge payouts will be in bonus money instead, so people can save up points to get bigger tickets. We'll still award some of those smaller ones though, because they're aimed at getting the most casual players to try different game types. We have good causal data which say players stay longer if we can get them to play more game types."

I think it would be safe to assume he would have put "January" or "Q1" if it wasn't launching on the 1st and timing wise it's the best time to do it. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

This is from Andrew in the 2+2 forum on the 22nd Dec..

"We'll have a bonus shop from Jan 1st. Many promos, missions and Challenge payouts will be in bonus money instead, so people can save up points to get bigger tickets. We'll still award some of those smaller ones though, because they're aimed at getting the most casual players to try different game types. We have good causal data which say players stay longer if we can get them to play more game types."

I think it would be safe to assume he would have put "January" or "Q1" if it wasn't launching on the 1st and timing wise it's the best time to do it. 

@MoreTBC that was the type of answer I was looking for. Exciting times ahead with Unibet, great to see the shop finally happening. All the best for the new year mate. 

Maybe some1 from unibet wanna open a bit bonus points before things come official in January? I am very surprised no1 havent ask this, at least i am very nosy :)

How many bonus points you earn from 1€ paid rake (in tournaments and sngs)?

Does challenge point system get now "worse" than it used to be. Or is this bonus point system just extra?

Currently planning my games in january, checking options and trying to decide where to play. It's always better you pokersites release facts from your campaigns like one week earlier from beginning, or you might miss some volume players because they hear from your campaigns too late.

They normally release info a few days before the month begins. I'd expect something tomorrow or Friday about how everything is going to work.

...Or you could just check and see if if the Unibet web guys hide the promos well :)

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/moving-on-up2 (Says October in the blurb but the dates are correct in the table)

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/january-mission

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/bootcamp-ignition

Can't find the bootcamp one and there is nothing obvious for the bonus shop yet.

The bonus shop wont make a difference to rake paid etc, looking in the shop it looks like 1pt = 1c so looks like instead of getting a 1e SNG as a bonus you would get 100 points.

The benefit will come when they want to promote a particular game and they put tickets on sale so maybe you could buy a UK tour 1e ticket for 90 points.

I seen one example of this in the current offerings where a 25e bonus is 2475 not 2500.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@WWhite wrote:

Hey @jonny2192 can you tell me how bonus points work? I still do not understand very well, how do I get points ... if I play cash games (banzai) can I get points? It's great to have a bonus points store at Unibet;;)

The way I understand it.

If you would normally get tickets via a promo/challenges/twitch instead you will get an equivalent value in points.

So say it was a raffle for 10e ticket and you win, you would get 1000 points instead of the ticket,which you could spend on 10e worth of tickets of your choice.

Like the 1st step on next months moving on up is for 100 points which is equal to a 1e ticket.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Well I would like to see a bounty as points in freerolls, or maybe some extra tournaments/"cash" games only in points currency would be nice too, will we get extra points by making final table in mtt? I could look dumb but I had to write this 👍

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

@RegisLT wrote:

Well I would like to see a bounty as points in freerolls, or maybe some extra tournaments/"cash" games only in points currency would be nice too, will we get extra points by making final table in mtt? I could look dumb but I had to write this 👍

Seems like a reasonable question actually. Some of the other sites have points only MTTs and things like that so it wouldn't be too weird to change bounties to points. I expect you'll earn points for playing the MTTs in the same kind of idea as Starscoins on PS and similar programs on other sites.

@heroofwarcraft wrote:

anyone knows whats the point of getting a bonus instead of cash tickets, since basicly its same money value but with tickets u dont need to clear the bonus

With cash tickets, you do need to play enough flops to convert them to cash, so they also require some volume. Secondly, with tickets you can't reload if your ticket value is too low, so you're not always able to play with a 100bb stack. Thirdly, you can't multi-table one ticket if the value isn't big enough, so it might actually take more time to clear it then a bonus of the same amount if you're a multi-tabler. Fourthly, a bonus is better if you don't want to be forced to play one gametype, since you can clear your bonus playing cash, sngs or mtts. And fiftly, if you can get both a ticket and a bonus, you can kill two birds with one stone by clearing your bonus while playing a ticket.

If you don't have a big cash balance and want some money to take a shot at a game, a ticket might be better, but once you have a decent bankroll, a bonus seems best.

I can't spot the playthrough requirements for cash tickets and bonuses, are they available somewhere in the bonus shop? I wouldn't use points on something unless I know beforehand what's needed to clear it.

Also why are the bonus amounts and associated points costs so weird 😃. You've got €5 for 50 points, €25 for 2475 points, $98 euros for 9800 points and €475 euros for 47500 points. So the €25 bonus is 99 points per euro whereas the rest are 100.

Looks more like the bonus amounts were meant to be 5, 25, 100 and 500 euros, that would make the points per euro costs 100, 99, 98 and 95 points respectively, which would make more sense.

@nutpeddler wrote:

I can't spot the playthrough requirements for cash tickets and bonuses, are they available somewhere in the bonus shop? I wouldn't use points on something unless I know beforehand what's needed to clear it.

I think they are the same as previously. The €2 Banzai cash game ticket has 300 flops.

That s what Andrew wrote on 2+2:

• Bonuses are displayed incorrectly in the shop. The display says 5 for 500, 25 for 2475, 98 for 9800, 475 for 47500. This is a client bug, where it just assumes bonuses cost 1 point per 1c, but it's meant to be:

5 for 500
    25 for 2,475
    100 for 9,800
    500 for 47,500

If you buy the bigger ones, you'll get the correct bonus. It's meant to discount in that way, because otherwise there's not much point in buying the small ones, but we get benefit due to it meaning players stay longer.
NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Hi all,

Is it possible to find new loyalty scheme rewards anywhere completely?

It looks like there is old rewards information at Unibet website’s page for challenges ( https://www.unibet.com/poker/challenges ) with no changes comparing to last years rewards and in Unibet client there is no information about number of bonus points received for reaching particular challenge milestones/steps by having enough challenge points. There is just bonus points written as reward for particular levels, but number of bonus points for those levels is not shown anywhere...

Archived