Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

calendar daily deals

robb-75

Hello everyone who likes sports conditioning asked in the chat now about how they will be with free bait huh 50 or 100 they are not receiving reached when none of the players participated in the game is not Messi, on podowski ... how can you have such a promotions On then just ignore it, unfortunately, is not the first time they are as the Unibet ... so they said well just put 50kr to all who took part of the minimum you could get but as usual the answers no one gets reached where the need to be better at tightening UNIBET ... robb-75

robb-75

Hi ,

I understand if you're a bit frustrated about this promotion, as neither Messi or Lewandowski played in the match.
Unfortunately though we can't refund your bet due to this, as you still had the chance of winning if your chosen bet on one of the two matches was correct.
We're always trying to make promotional offers with a little twist, but in this promotion it just didn't work out due to circumstances out of our control.

The good news is that you get a few more chances for great daily offers in the calender countdown before the start of the tournament :)

Former Community Manager

yes but funny but 2 times for my part, on just gets so disappointed Unibet when they can not be the Offer me something they are too easy to just ignore those, I think that loyal customer on when people are not reached extra to get as loyal customer On when the addition is reached extra to get as loyal customer, you become just more acidic over the ... so for my part, they turn to those starting up the little hands with bonuses ... later they received a deposit Bonus va well sort in November, bringing the year on they are not much to offer for such a big game page as you are ... but getting exciting now on see where this takes the road actually look forward to the continued attachment of this forum... robb-75

robb-75

Archived