freerolls prizes

lagardere

But you buy in with the ticket? Not with money?

You have won the ticket from a freeroll, which didn't cost you anything. So you are given the chance to win tickets with monetary value, and at best win the last stop of those tickets, whatever it may be, Unibet Open, Unibet UK tour, Daily tournaments, Saturday Stack or Sunday Entitled.

Why should there be a way to "cash-out" in the middle of the satellite path? It's different in non-satellite tournaments, where you win money. 

The point of satellites is to get from tournament A to B to C to D etc. till you reach the final. It gives people a chance to participate in a higher buy in tournaments for less. 

@lagardere wrote:

i play a freeroll tournament and i win . the prize is a ticket with value in money . then i participate in another 3-4 tournaments with BUY-IN and i won again , but i don't have possibility to make an withdraw before the final event .

Thats the idea of satellites, people have turned tem 4uk tivkets into 500e packages more than once.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

There are freerolls with cash prizes on most Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings for people who watch the Unibet Twitch channel: twitch.tv/unibetpoker. The freerolls require a password that will be anounced in the stream.

Also, they give away some tickets every evening they stream, and with those you can play tournaments that pay out cash money.

I could understand that it would be more freerly for you to receive a cash prize, instead of the cash tickets in the money of a freeroll.

However, as mentioned, the freerolls are a free and a place for people to start playing poker. Poker tickets as prize is better for the new players and a guidance into the games that we offer and that might be suitable for them to play. Also it injects liquidity in the games of the tickets and it makes freerolls less appealing for the really good player to abuse the fact that there are a lot of new players in those freerolls.

To compensate the fact that we pay-out in tickets in those games, most freerolls have a 2 cents bounty on the players, so while playing those freerolls, it is still possible to collect some real money playing them.

Also, if with the freeroll ticket you get to next stage. ie with €2 ubo ticket you win a €10 ubo ticket. You can exchange the €10 ubo ticket to smaller denominations of that tourny.ie 10 x €1 ubo or 5 x €2 ubo. This will give you many more chances of playing poker for free as well as a chance to improve your game.As has been pointed out there are many who have qualified to a live event this way.

Unibet is the ONLY site which affords you the above option.

Good luck.

Archived