More chipdumping at deepstack legend

ill-lukket

I would also check out HexaJP and nanaha who have been playing headsup alone the entire time that 2 different tables have been running. We should have the ability to spectate DSL, if not just play more than 2 tables, if only for this reason.

These were really blatant, MDOJ is just donating. If they don't get banned I will probably not bother playing on this site anymore, I mainly play for DSL and there is too much shit like this happening all day.

I was HexaJP and you spoiled the fun that me and nanaha were having playing heads up πŸ˜‘.
From what I noticed MDOJ was on 2 different tables, it didn't look like anything suspicious to me but I didn't get to play that much vs him.

9 hours ago, ill-lukket said:

I would also check out HexaJP and nanaha who have been playing headsup alone the entire time that 2 different tables have been running. We should have the ability to spectate DSL, if not just play more than 2 tables, if only for this reason.

You know you can play multiple tables with different aliases, right? Also after a while the tables start as heads-up and fill up later.

Good luck in the next oneΒ πŸ˜‰

Edited by Esir
Better to be lucky than good.

11 hours ago, ill-lukket said:

Hi, users MDOJ and Holdontight are working together all day in deepstack legend, you should not pay out the ticket until you investigate. Thank you.

Confirmed chipdumping between these two, so I'll take necessary action on the accounts.

Promo ticket also paid to the runner up instead πŸ™‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Β 

Lucky friday πŸ™‚, I gave up when I saw Holdontight reach 3.5kk bb on another table with less then half an hour left.

Thanks Stubbe for clearing this up and thanks ill-lukket for the report.

See you at the tables.

Just thought I'd grab my pitchfork and join in, do proven cheaters have their details passed on to other poker sites? Is it legal to do so?

Once a cheat always a cheat.
Β 

Β  Β I wouldn't know these days with all this data protection stuff but in the old days all the bookies in one town would certainly pass details on, of winners or scammers, to each other.Β 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%." Β  Β Β image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

5 hours ago, Esir said:

I was HexaJP and you spoiled the fun that me and nanaha were having playing heads up πŸ˜‘.
From what I noticed MDOJ was on 2 different tables, it didn't look like anything suspicious to me but I didn't get to play that much vs him.

You know you can play multiple tables with different aliases, right? Also after a while the tables start as heads-up and fill up later.

Good luck in the next oneΒ πŸ˜‰

I apologise for wrongly accusing you. I thought >90% chance you guys did nothing wrong, but I guess I was getting a little frustrated and paranoid and wanted to know what went down at the other table lol. GG and GL at the tables.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ill-lukket said:

I apologise for wrongly accusing you. I thought >90% chance you guys did nothing wrong, but I guess I was getting a little frustrated and paranoid and wanted to know what went down at the other table lol. GG and GL at the tables.

No problem, I'm glad that things got solved, and I also want to apologize if I sounded confrontational. I realized afterwards that you might have been emotionally charged from what was going on at the other table at the time you made the post. I ended my session thinking we had a great game with all the emotes going back and forth.
Β 

47 minutes ago, ill-lukket said:

And thanks for letting me know that you can play more than 2 tables!

It's quite an achievement for me. I was also playing from my phone.Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

GGs and good luck!

Also shoutout to nanaha, virtual handshakes.Β 

• Like 1