Extend UO sat tickets

Hey I have about 16 0.40cent ticket and some are due to expire in <24 hours some <48 hours are we ok to ask for UO sat ticket to be extended? and if so, can someone extend then please 

Edited by SkilfulPoker

11 minutes ago, SkilfulPoker said:

I don’t think any games start before 5 hours

You can still register to games that start more than 5 hours from now. It doesn't matter if the ticket would expire before the start of the tournament.

Just don't register to anything that'll get canceled, and make sure not to unregister after your ticket would have expired. On these scenarios the ticket will be gone.

50 minutes ago, SkilfulPoker said:

Hey these are expiring in 5 hours now and some in a few days so if they can be extended that would be useful as I don’t think any games start before 5 hours

Nice start with the tickets but you're going to have to manage them and not get too many of one sort at time, extremely unlikely to impossible to get them extended (maybe for a proper emergency.) Good luck. 🍀

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Posted (edited)

hmm ok that's dissapointing. If i could have registered to the tournaments, and didn't have time commitments i wouldn't have asked in the first place! But ok noted! I don't think the monetary value of the ticket is relevant, regarding the 40cent vs 40 euro comment, the ticket is representative of time spent playing. By way of some feedback, I think it would be nice if the length the tickets are valid for was noted on the games they are awarded in. Just so people have a headsup. A week isn't a huge amount of time if something crops up in the middle of your week 🙂

Edited by SkilfulPoker

8 hours ago, SkilfulPoker said:

hmm ok that's dissapointing. If i could have registered to the tournaments, and didn't have time commitments i wouldn't have asked in the first place! But ok noted! I don't think the monetary value of the ticket is relevant, regarding the 40cent vs 40 euro comment, the ticket is representative of time spent playing. By way of some feedback, I think it would be nice if the length the tickets are valid for was noted on the games they are awarded in. Just so people have a headsup. A week isn't a huge amount of time if something crops up in the middle of your week 🙂

The value does matter, even though I get your time angle. I frankly just have too many things that are more important than manual goodwill compensation of a couple Euro (check the new bug reports section for a bit of context 😉 ).

Fair point with the expiry date in the tournament description. Only issue I see here is that we've been avoiding putting this kind of info, as it's all manual and ticket expiry times have changed on multiple occasions. I'm also not sure who it'd really help. People with many tickets will obviously be aware of the expiry times and I just don't see a recreational deciding to play a qualifier for a €0.4 ticket and then not be available at all, for the next 7 days (and even if that would be the case, one could just register for a flip). So there's probably very little value in adding it, as 7 days for these tickets is very reasonable, with the many tournaments available.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions