2024 poker bug hunt - Let's catch them all!

It’s only been a few days since my previous “bug hunt” announcement, so this one might seem a bit odd, but I was impressed by all the good feedback submitted, and I didn’t feel the existing bug reports section did you guys’ justice. So, I reached out to the community platform supplier to hear what could be done, and they have – in record time – set up a brand-new bug reports section that should help with a much better overview, better guidance when submitting a report and more. I can for instance set bug status as well as priority, and everyone can easily filter by these values. You can find the new section here:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/bugreports/

I’ve also decided to improve the rewards a bit, so for the next 3 months (March, April, May), you will have the opportunity to get:

• 2500/5000 (€25-€50) bonus points for each submitted report that gives us enough info to realistically reproduce the issue or find the root cause. 2500bp will be for smaller issues and 5000bp for bigger ones. Typos, promo terms etc. are not included here, but we’d of course still love to hear about them.
  • Valuable contributions to existing reports (if you for instance help identify steps to reproduce the issue) will also trigger this reward.
  • 2500/5000 (€25-€50) bonus points again when we manage to fix the issue.
  • Invite to a €500 (bumped up from €250) monthly centroll for everyone that contributed the past month. First one will run early April.

It’ll be decided, at my sole discretion, when something is deserving of the bonus points reward, and it’ll generally be paid on Fridays. It might sound a bit vague and unclear, but it’s rather simple. If you experience an issue once and there’s no way for us to identify why it happened, then I can’t reward with bonus points. It could for instance be the client crashed once, but it seemed random and there’s no dmp file with details (dmp file=crash detail file generated by special client version I’ll share on here after every release).
We appreciate all reports, and I will try to be nice about the rewards, promise 😊

Terms & Conditions

Players from Sweden, Belgium and Denmark can not receive the bonus points rewards.

Eligibility for a reward is decided at the sole discretion of Unibet 

Bonus points rewards will be paid every Friday

We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time

General Unibet terms and conditions apply

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Pokerist_LV Previously each buy in for cash games had to generate 300 flops to cash the ticket ( 300 for 1 x €400, 600 for 2 x €400 etc) but these were reduced to 50 flops per buy in when it was pointed out that a fair bit of rake would have to be paid to cash out the ticket when rake had already been paid to receive the bonus points, a sort of double rake. However the last level of 10 buy is was left the same at 3,000 flops for some players (my name was mentioned 🤓) who like to keep track of how many flops they've seen. I don't buy the top tier now as you can see the number of flops if you ask for a report from CS. 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

45 minutes ago, HardGain said:

@Stubbe-Unibet im not sure if my bug report was moved somwhere again or it was overlooked. I posted it quite early after the hund begun, but didnt got points.
Don't want to beg or something, but if you dont ask...

Some confusion here. Maybe my bad. I moved it temporarily to General Poker, so it could be moved under bug reports. It was since deleted automatically (set it to delete after 3 days) and doesn't look like it was added under the new section (you had to move it yourself, by copying content and submitting it under new section - think it was mentioned on Discord, but sorry if it wasn't clear)

No, it was automatically deleted from there, after 3 days. It couldn't be moved over to the new section, as bug reports aren't forum threads (else I would have moved everything in bulk). There's unfortunately no way to recover this one.

I've given you some BP anyway 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet , 

there is long time going on glitch , when you decide to mark/use/check " fold to any bet" option and when opponent fold his hand at the same time .

If "fold to any bet" is pressed at the same time when heads-up player decide to fold , and chips are passing towards our direction , our very next hand is auto-folded without buttons fold/call/raise showing up.

It happed to me just few minutes ago in Hexa , but sadly I didnt record it. 😒

Edited by XY

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/04/2024 at 22:57, XY said:

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet , 

there is long time going on glitch , when you decide to mark/use/check " fold to any bet" option and when opponent fold his hand at the same time .

If "fold to any bet" is pressed at the same time when heads-up player decide to fold , and chips are passing towards our direction , our very next hand is auto-folded without buttons fold/call/raise showing up.

It happed to me just few minutes ago in Hexa , but sadly I didnt record it. 😒

I've tried to reproduce it a lot, intentionally trying to get it and haven't managed even once, by the time the chips reach the middle and haven't even started traveling to you, the fold to any bet button has already disappeared and clicking that area was doing nothing. I feel like it requires superhuman timing or a very laggy client to reproduce 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1