Buying Cosmetics with Bonus Points!

So since I've missed and probably will miss on a lot more missions that offer (Avatars, Table Backgrounds, etc.) I would like to see them in the Bonus Shop (at a fair price, of course).

• Like 1

There are a few special avatars for winning community tourneys, leagues, UOS tourneys, certain milestones etc, would be pointless offering them in the bonus shop as they wouldn't have been "won" or "earned."  If a member has not played these missions or someone joins the community in a month or two and can "buy" these special avatars, doesn't that take some of the shine away from those that have "earned" them?

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

30 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

There are a few special avatars for winning community tourneys, leagues, UOS tourneys, certain milestones etc, would be pointless offering them in the bonus shop as they wouldn't have been "won" or "earned."  If a member has not played these missions or someone joins the community in a month or two and can "buy" these special avatars, doesn't that take some of the shine away from those that have "earned" them?

You're right, It's a bad idea, I guess my FOMO was at play here.

• Like 1

I don't think it's a bad idea, as long as the items aren't the ones you can achieve through missions, MTT series, community events etc.

Offering additional backgrounds, card designs and avatars for a few bonus points, I don't mind. Whether the complexity is worth it, that's another discussion 🙂 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions