Poker tournaments have been paused automatically due to a short server issue around midnight CEST. The paused tournaments will not resume but be cancelled according to policy. Click here for more info on the process. ×

Freiburg-Lens fouls

Cesarnor

11 minutes ago, Cesarnor said:

I understand. But where can I see the fouls to be 21 you tell the fouls in the added time right? 
Could you send me the photo of fouls? 

Here are Freiburgs stats. We are looking at the last two columns:

FC = Fouls conceded ( fouls the team made )

FC = Fouls won ( fouls the other team made )

image.thumb.png.200fcf3b79d0b354ede71ab88c52255d.png

So Opta is showing 21 fouls in total. Flashscore is showing there were 22, so that's maybe why you are thinking your bet won...

• Like 1

@Cesarnor

The above image from UEFA is including extra-time. Extra time is always excluded on bets, unless stated otherwise.

And yes, you may trust UEFA stats more, but when you are shown this text when placing the bet, UEFA stats don't really matter:

image.png.b5896077b05a4be8b8ec9646755b0f3f.png

• Like 1

I understand that you use Opta data. But for me it’s unreasonable. So every time UEFA which is officiall site show one statistics you can refer to Opta statistics and conclude that I’am wrong? 

I checked with severa betting sites and they all confirmed there was 22 fouls in full time. 

33 minutes ago, Cesarnor said:

I understand that you use Opta data. But for me it’s unreasonable. So every time UEFA which is officiall site show one statistics you can refer to Opta statistics and conclude that I’am wrong? 

I checked with severa betting sites and they all confirmed there was 22 fouls in full time. 

I'm not sure how it's unreasonable, when it's clearly stated which 3rd party data source is used. It's consistent and not a case of just picking whatever source to prove your bet is lost. We don't use UEFA stats, so your point doesn't really make sense either.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions