Intergalactic Express β€‹πŸš€β€‹

SShcherbyna

I love the grind session. First, the fight against laziness, then the constant search for a comfortable sitting position, and at the end the satisfaction of the work done.

11 hours, 4 (sometimes 6) tables. €40 profit + €18 RB + €70 LB = €128. Not bad for a micro 😺

2023-09-09050023.png.11e7b5ed887db6dd4b49a024a44cb5c8.png

I dream of daily/weekly MTT or SNG leaderboards on Unibet, eh...

• Like 2

Great job on your grind session! It's impressive how you've turned things around by eliminating distractions and focusing on quality play.

Your dedication and results speak for themselves. Keep up the good work and may your poker journey continue to be profitable and enjoyable! πŸ’ͺ😊

Edited by SkilfulPoker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This month I am good at the following things:
1. Builder. Several objects on a volunteer basis and one even for money.
2. Gardener. I planted 6 apple trees, 2 pears and 2 plums. Unfortunately, my parents are not getting any younger, so there were a lot of things to do on their property and at home, where without my help it would have been difficult.
3. Dad. The number of air alarms increased again this month, the learning process is greatly disturbed by this, so children have to study a lot on their own at home. Finally, I needed my education, and more specifically, a course in pedagogy. It's hard to be your child's teacher, but it's a good way to test your stress tolerance.

As for poker, my effectiveness in this direction is well represented in this picture:

2023-10-20221016.png.95f90f0efe5387cc87c7c7c071ab1444.png

Phenomenal volumes of the game

facepalm-stephen-colbert.gif.e8d1e5fbd21a7b0d8ba11c6509aa313b.gif

A promise to myself: If I get a new bonus on Monday, I will definitely fulfill it!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, SkilfulPoker said:

hey mate looks like you're balancing a fair bit there, so no wonder your poker volume took a bit of a hit, did you get a new bonus on Monday? How's your week started?

My daughter got sick. Nothing serious, but every day after school I have to take her to the clinic for procedures.
Since last Friday, the wife has been going to an English language tutor on weekdays, which she really needs for her future promotion. I am happy for her and support her, but now my duties also include cooking dinner, which again takes a lot of time.
So things are bad for poker so far. I feel more and more like a nanny-housewife and it confuses me a little. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just that I don't have even 4 consecutive hours in a day to be completely to myself. That is, in sum, there seems to be enough free time, but these are all segments of 30-90 minutes and I cannot get into this rhythm.
For me, poker is about long sessions, you can call me crazy, but I, for example, would rather play 10 days in a row for 16 hours than 20 days a month for 8 hours.. I enjoy opening one tournament after another without looking on the clock and I know that I can continue like this until I fall asleep at the computer. A true MTT player 😎

I don't know, maybe it's a feature of my psyche, but I always felt better when there was one big project, rather than a bunch of small ones. This applies to both poker and life in general, and in the past I managed to balance these things, but the conditions of life change much faster than my ability to adapt to them.

So yes, I got the bonus and even more than last time (lol) but I hardly played anything this week except community league. Today I turned on my computer only 10 minutes before the start of the CL tournaments and now they are already over and I don't want to play anything anymore, I just want to sleepΒ πŸ«₯

• Like 2

Hey i really like your style of playing long sessions, I used to love playing all nighters, but alas, seems the stamina has left me πŸ˜• just got some nootropics to try maybe theyll helpΒ 

Im wishing you the very best for poker and life in the week ahead friend

Edited by SkilfulPoker
  • Thanks 1

In UOS I will compete for two leaderboards - Low and Mid. On the first day, I miraculously got to first place in Low, mainly thanks to the first place in #3-L. I will try to save this place. Mid gave me an unfriendly welcome, no ITM on the first day, but for now I'll keep playing all the tournaments, even though 25s is a bit expensive for me.

2023-10-30212638.thumb.png.ce677374e85c47ce5e46eb996aa1de7b.png

Β 

Β 

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 3

It's the third day of UOS and I have good news againΒ πŸ™‚

2023-11-01024323.thumb.png.0a16225bb8ea46e9426c4b23323a7ce0.png

At the same time, things are bad in MID, not a single ITM in 11 tournaments, so the profit from the series is not as significant as it might appear at first glance, but nevertheless, success in LOW allows me to continue playing in MID, which for me is primarily a good experience . I'm starting to react normally again to fluctuations of +-100 euros per session, this was the norm a few years ago on GG and then I perceived it as normal, but due to the fact that I have been playing nano poker for the last two years, such fluctuations are psychologically difficult. But without accepting such things, there will be no development, and the autumn period at Unibet again gave me a chance not to look at the results of the session and fearfully think "for this money, for which I download the session, I can live for a whole month!"
The main thing is not to become too self-confident, so that it does not play a bad joke on me. Yes, I'm paying attention to studies again and I'm noticeably developing in terms of theory, but the fact is the fact - this fall I'm still the lucky box. Therefore, my goal for the near future is an even more conservative BRM and even more training.

• Like 5

For the last week, I have been sleeping little, playing little and doing a lot of physical work (which is actually good for me). I have two days off from anything (hopefully) so I plan to get a good night's sleep and have plenty of time for poker tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.
I gave up on the UOS Mid leaderboard, maybe I will still play some tournaments, but definitely not for 25 euros, because this already creates serious risks for BR. In UOS Low, I hold 1-3 places, at the moment I lead the LB, but with a minimal margin and not all today's tournaments are over.

• Like 1

It's good that there is enough time to study. It feels like there is progress, but it is not really clear whether it is so. There are even thoughts of playing on GG again, for more effective analysis of the game with the help of hand history, but then again, if I don't have enough time to play on Unibet, then I can forget about GG altogether, because the tournaments there last much longer.Β 

This race is crazy. Already half of the UOS is over, but +-5 places in the Leaderboard per day is easy. The day before yesterday was the first, today first the third, then the fifth, then the first again.Β The fight will be until the last tournament and I really hope that I can endure it.

2023-11-10022251.thumb.png.67783e6437072587ada12cfc315bbba9.png

Β 

Β 

• Like 5

The Banzai Destroyer is back!

spiderman-hes-back.gif.650eef300ebd9b4b7918b0a99777426a.gif

I can't live long without Banzai. First, it's fun, and second, this game is quite convenient for my schedule during the day, where there is often free time, but these are all short gaps in the break between the child's lessons, his training and cooking, so playing MTT is not possible.
But there is one problem. NL 1 is no longer interesting, it has long been clear that I destroy it without problems, not so much because of my skill, but more because of the gambler mode of most players in in the pool. At the same time, PL5 is a bit scary to play.Β Variance of +-30 BI per session and not knowing if there is an advantage over the field makes my hands shake a little while playing.

There is a solution!

I plan to climb NL20, at least I will try to do it. The main idea is that this rise should be without risk for the main bankroll, so my BRM will be something like this: conditionally infinite BR for NL1, I use all the profit from NL1 as BI for NL5, and I use all the profit from NL5 (if this profit will be) as BI for NL20. As a result, I will have a chance to get to the HL20, at least for a short period, with a good dispersion curve. I don't think I'll be able to play NL20 at least zero, but I can afford to try it with a similar approach to BRM.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HardGain said:

are you still trying / playing the Supermoon qualifiers?

Of course I play and I will play until I win the Supermoon, so it will be a long timeΒ πŸ™ƒ

But this year these satellites are breaking me.Β More than 20 satellites for 10 euros and no ticket for 50 eurosΒ πŸ₯Ά