Rakeback

Kaarolinaa

• 3 weeks later...

there are a lot of useless statistics in the gamelab, why not add some really useful ones there. For example, bonus points earned during the year. Of course, you can calculate it yourself, but it would be more convenient to watch it in the gamelab.

2 hours ago, ogogogogo said:

there are a lot of useless statistics in the gamelab, why not add some really useful ones there. For example, bonus points earned during the year. Of course, you can calculate it yourself, but it would be more convenient to watch it in the gamelab.

I've written specs for an onsite stats download tool. This would also have a rakeback section. Can't say when this will be delivered though. Not likely this year. What will likely come within the next year is an improved transactions history for poker, as well as a "poker promo history", which would include all rakeback 

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 4 weeks later...

@Livertool haha, as soon as i posted this, i thought for sure someone thinks im bragging. what a weak brag that would be -  we are reaching the end of the quarter and i just got L5.1 done 😄 i just returned to unibet, willl get L7 next quarter and i wont be bragging then either 😄

i was genuinely confused why that clearance didnt show up under notifications. then i found that theres account history.

Edited by norman
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, norman said:

@Livertool haha, as soon as i posted this, i thought for sure someone thinks im bragging. what a weak brag that would be -  we are reaching the end of the quarter and i just got L5.1 done 😄 i just returned to unibet, willl get L7 next quarter and i wont be bragging then either 😄

i was genuinely confused why that clearance didnt show up under notifications. then i found that theres account history.

No worries, i was just kidding. But reaching L5 is quite good where i am standing aka L1 😆

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, theStranger1 said:

Hey Stubbe!
Can you tell me again the % of RB from this year till now ? Ty!

Just over 54%. Should add that this is based on when things are used and bonuspoints are not included (when you buy something with the points and the ticket bought is used or the bonus bought has a payout, then it's included)

If we look at everything credited this year, you're around 58.5%

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, marlini2 said:

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet

Can you tell me what is my rakeback for october ?

43-50% (got two different measures based on credit and use date). I'll stop giving out these figures in the thread, but there are plans to make this available through an onsite download functionality by the end of next year.

• Like 2