Won a Unibet open / live ticket for £50. Just looked into it and outside my country. :( any options to exchange?

AnakinsGone

BbHi all. Apologies for the post. I jumped into a Unibet open / live £10 satellite to a £50 which I won. I have then looked into it, and it seems if I proceed I have to travel outside of the UK. I have medical issues which means I cannot travel, and I didn’t look at this when I registered. I know it’s my fault for not being diligent before registering, but I feel like there is no point me continuing in the process as I cannot make the event if I am lucky enough to do so. 
is there any chance my ticket can be changed to something more generic, like any £50 tournament or 2 £25 tournaments?

Thank you for any help. I wouldn’t normally ask, but plunged a large amount of time into the qualifier, and gutted I cannot do a bigger tournament online as opposed to live.

Thanks. @Andy-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet

36 minutes ago, AnakinsGone said:

Hi @Andy-Unibeti just received that email. This post was made prior to my answer. No need to be rude or short, I think your reply was both. I won’t darken this community chat again. Have a great Sunday. 

Apologies, when CS pinged me I thought it was because you were on live chat.

Poker Janitor

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Apologies, when CS pinged me I thought it was because you were on live chat.

Thank you for the apology. While I resigned myself to the fact my ticket could not be exchanged prior to asking, I thought I would ask and I think I was respectful and honest. As a relative new player but high volume player with very few interactions with Unibet staff it’s very off putting. While I understand that poker players and gamblers on a whole can be challenging, politeness cost nothing and makes customers feel valued. It is what it is I guess. Just wanted to give my point of view. Thank you for the time.

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

It's a €50 ticket, not a package, and that option only existed when packages could be won via the old challenge loyalty system and was for customers that won one via qualifiers before getting one via the challenge system.

Thanks for the answer.

Btw I wanted to offer to AnakinsGone to try to win a package and exchange it to bonus points, but my info about the possibilite was a little outdated so I have decided to ask you first if this is still available or not.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AnakinsGone said:

Thank you for the apology. While I resigned myself to the fact my ticket could not be exchanged prior to asking, I thought I would ask and I think I was respectful and honest. As a relative new player but high volume player with very few interactions with Unibet staff it’s very off putting. While I understand that poker players and gamblers on a whole can be challenging, politeness cost nothing and makes customers feel valued. It is what it is I guess. Just wanted to give my point of view. Thank you for the time.

Opinion noted.

I need to stop responding to things on my days off 🙂 At least you didn't have to to wait until Tuesday though, which is when I'm back to work and would have answered the case normally. Every cloud... 🙂

Poker Janitor

13 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Thanks for the answer.

Btw I wanted to offer to AnakinsGone to try to win a package and exchange it to bonus points, but my info about the possibilite was a little outdated so I have decided to ask you first if this is still available or not.

Technically you could win the package and just take the €400 cash. You lose the value of everything else but it's still a nice turnaround on €10 and a few hours invested.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor