Spring Poker Championships 2023

Andy-Relax

What are the specific requirements for the mission to play 30 SPC tournaments? Do SPC satellites count? Yesterday I played 3 main tournaments (such green font) of which I dropped out of two and in one I am in D2, but the counter in the mission shows me 0/30, what's the matter?

52 minutes ago, Athcos said:

What are the specific requirements for the mission to play 30 SPC tournaments? Do SPC satellites count? Yesterday I played 3 main tournaments (such green font) of which I dropped out of two and in one I am in D2, but the counter in the mission shows me 0/30, what's the matter?

T & C tells to play "Events", so I would say that satellites do not count.

There's something wrong with the counter though and it's not working currently. Surely will be fixed soon. 👍

EDIT: Could also be that the counter progresses only after the event has finished, but we will tonight find out if that's the case 🙂

Edited by Purps

8 minutes ago, Janek said:

It certainly doesn't count correctly because I played 2 tournaments  SPC #2-M and SPC #2-L that ended and it's still 0/30.

Yes. Andy confirmed on discord that the counter was broken, but they will add some dummy tournaments that'll make the numbers corrected for everyone that played on yesterdays events 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Just +1'ing this 

We'll run flips, one for each event from Sunday, with all the entrants so it triggers an extra "event" played.

There was a tag missing from the event templates. 

Will "sunday participant" be autoregistered or I will have to manually sign in?

10 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

And please, with the same prize money 😁

Rejected Red Oaks GIF

28 minutes ago, Athcos said:

Will "sunday participant" be autoregistered or I will have to manually sign in?

Auto reg for a flip in the middle of the night that will appear 5 mins before it starts to stop anyone unregging 🙂

Poker Janitor