Supermoon qualifiers

Lou4554

It would be awesome if you could add a session saver way from €2 to Supermoon only on gamedays (Sundays). Currently I don't see any options reaching today's game. €2 qualifier starts at 18.00 and €10 at 19.30 but no €50 regular or flips starting after that (The €10 tourney won't end before the last €50 20.10 qualifier). Maybe you could add an earlier €2 qualifer on Sunday to make that way possible.

7 hours ago, ladyluckpls said:

@Andy-Unibethowcome there are so few quali's mtt's for supermoon in general and only 2 on the final sunday?? there used to be even 10eur to 250eur quali's on the final sunday.. is this deliberate?

They were still there, just in an odd order. There was a lot of manual work done by the old tournament director to get qualifiers in the client on target day that I'll be trying to automate for next months tournament so there are extras and a consistent path so you can go through the tiers same day.

Poker Janitor

u guys should definetly have more super satelltites for SMoon in the day of the event ...its really weird that Supernova has 4-5 mega satties with 8seats gtd each sunday and for an event that is running only once per month we only have a one 10 seat gtd SuperSattie. my 2 cents on this matter. Cheers.

Edited by dc10FTW

22 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

They were still there, just in an odd order. There was a lot of manual work done by the old tournament director to get qualifiers in the client on target day that I'll be trying to automate for next months tournament so there are extras and a consistent path so you can go through the tiers same day.

ok hopefully that will be better next time, yesterday's quali's were indeed weird