Playthrough Bonus

xjn
Go to solution Solved by GR1ZZL3R,

Hello,

A problem I see frequently is people not understanding what a playthrough bonus is. I have to admit, I was confused by the concept as a new player at first, and even now I know the general idea I still don't understand the actual details of each offer.

When I signed up to the poker welcome bonus I received a £500 Playthrough Bonus and the Terms and Conditions made it reasonably clear just how much I needed to pay in rake and what I would receive in return.

welcome.png.61f2e3d126c75c6d472b53bf6c279cfb.png

However in the bonus shop I see these offers but there seems to be a lack of details to make an informed purchase. I tried searching about for more indepth details but didn't find anything. I have no idea what the levels of each are or how much rake is required. Maybe this is common knowledge but being fairly new to poker it seems ambiguous to me.

66811938_GeneralPlaythrough.thumb.png.c6e5f2958ebee17c105b09208d64a2ec.png

Yesterday there was a challenge which rewarded  a €5 Playthrough Bonus -- and in brackets it said €10 had to be raked. This was enough information to understand exactly what I was getting and is what I would like to see on the above. One little detail that would be nice is adding the amount needed to be raked somewhere on the UI below just as a reminder.

Xmas.thumb.png.5f9d8f9944f2cc8d4fc3114ba3f92c91.png

In conclusion I think it would be beneficial if there were more documentation provided on what exactly a playthrough bonus is, and the exact details of each level of rake needed to release certain amounts. Apologies if this exists and I failed at searching for it.

A final question I have is can Playthrough bonuses be stacked? ie. Can you purchase one from the bonus store at the same time as having the Xmas one?

Thanks.

Edited by xjn

@xjn

You need to rake 5x the Bonus Amount to Clear it All in a 90 day Period!

5eu PTB: For every 5eu (25eu in Total) you Rake you get 1eu (5eu in Total) into your account!

^ Pretty sure this applies to all PTB's from the Bonus Shop.

Q: A final question I have is can Playthrough bonuses be stacked? 

A: Yes, they get stacked, after you clear one or it expires the next in line becomes active.

And Yes, you are totally right, they could do a better job explaining it.

Edited by FreedoM
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
  • Thanks 2

• Solution

Playthrough bonuses are not something I normally bother with. However on the current missions I got one a few days ago for one of the cash game challenges ( by default, I'm not playing for them deliberately). That had to clear in 60 days (Dec 14th to Feb 12th) and it did so very quickly, all €5 in one go, so I bought one in the bonus shop. That gave no indication of rake requirements  but is showing 90 days from when bought and is clearing €1 at a time. I then got another in a cash game challenge which is stacked behind, I'm presuming that will start a 60 day period when the current one is finished. I agree, there could be much clearer explanations when buying or receiving them, once they're on your account there's no details of requirement except dates so flying slightly blind. 

576572918_Screenshot(1618)_LI.thumb.jpg.4ca036b783c9ea2319aab78130f74df5.jpg                 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png