Santa flips query

Jimmyboy

Just wondering whether the Santa flips use the same RNG as the normal poker? I've earned my fair share of tokens from cash games and hexapros but seem to win at significantly less than 50% of the time. Is it slightly tilted in the favour of Mr Christmas or have I just been unlucky/been on his naughty list this year?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's not entirely random, Santa wins more than he would in a pure 50/50 game. I think there's a thread somewhere from last year with some percentages, (or maybe the football one) wether they've changed I don't know. 🤔

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

5 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

It's not entirely random, Santa wins more than he would in a pure 50/50 game. I think there's a thread somewhere from last year with some percentages, (or maybe the football one) wether they've changed I don't know. 🤔

It is a normal flip. Penalty hero is not completely random. Santa flip is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Jimmyboy, I've just checked your data and you won 52 of 114 of the stage one flips, so you're not running amazing but not terrible by any means either 🙂 

I'd say Santa is undecided, in regards to the naughty list, so don't expect a huge present this year 😉

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It is a normal flip. Penalty hero is not completely random. Santa flip is. 

Apologies for not doing a thorough fact check, right idea wrong promo. 😰

I will as usual be saving all mine for one massive attack, probably New Year's Eve, nothing much better to do.😥

A thorough sassical stastical satirical statistical analysis will follow unless the 🍻 🥂🥃🥃🥃 hits too hard. 🤣

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

7 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Apologies for not doing a thorough fact check, right idea wrong promo. 😰

I will as usual be saving all mine for one massive attack, probably New Year's Eve, nothing much better to do.😥

A thorough sassical stastical satirical statistical analysis will follow unless the 🍻 🥂🥃🥃🥃 hits too hard. 🤣

Please make sure you use them before the promo ends and Santa disappears!

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor