Hexapro Multiplier

suds

Hi I think the Hexapro Multiplier should be 2x not 1.5x, the 1.5x drastically changes the game long term and as your rake is fixed regardless of stake, I would call it sneaky and immoral, I also don't think you break up the run down of the rake in those games enough either on your site.

Edited by suds

I think you don't understand what long term expectation really means, because it's the exact opposite - it only changes the game short term since by having more 1.5x, you can have more bigger multipliers, therefore the long-term EV is really the same 😉

Edited by comanimal
  • Like 3

@suds, as @comanimal says, it makes absolutely no difference in the long run.

It seems like you think we just reduced the lowest multiplier without changing anything else compared to the competitors. This is obviously not the case. The lower multiplier was changed to allow for a lower occurrence of this one and higher occurrence of the bigger multipliers. We believe this to be a better configuration for the casual player

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@suds, as @comanimal says, it makes absolutely no difference in the long run.

Ofc there is difference. Your assumption is based that higher multipliers are equally distriputed to all players in long run which certainly ain't case.

What's next? Claims that if you lose to slots, keep up playing cause you'll reach to rtp eventually?

Variance is bigger with 1.5 than with 2 and for grinding 2 makes much more sense.

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Ofc there is difference. Your assumption is based that higher multipliers are equally distriputed to all players in long run which certainly ain't case.

What's next? Claims that if you lose to slots, keep up playing cause you'll reach to rtp eventually?

Variance is bigger with 1.5 than with 2 and for grinding 2 makes much more sense.

No, the 1.5x vs 2x alone does not make any difference in the long run when you're grinding the format. What makes a much greater difference is the highest multipliers and their occurrence. You mention variance yourself and the variance on our format benefits from not having the usual 12000x multiplier or so. Because of 1000x and 100x being the two highest, vs the industry standard of 12000x and 240x, it's actually very, very reasonable. On other sites, 0.4%+ of the total RTP comes from a multiplier you'll see 1 time - yes once - in a million games.

In my opinion, you get the best of both worlds with our distribution. Let's look at an example which could essentially be me. I play 500 €5 spins in a couple of months. This is how the distribution would look (not including multipliers that wouldn't realistically hit).

Unibet Competitor
25 0.5 0.5
10 23 2.5
5 70 42.5
3 125 222
1.5 / 2 281.47 232

So you essentially get more games with the lowest multiplier (it will vary by stake), you get less with 3x but you get A LOT more 10 (almost 10 times as many) and significantly more 5x as well. I'm personally not excited about 3x or less and even 5x isn't that interesting - but I'm also a real gambler 🙂 

I am not saying our distribution is perfect - I wasn't part of the design process 😛 - but I definitely prefer ours to many others.

If I was to design something today - which would complement the existing HexaPro and maybe replace Banzai - I'd probably go with something like the below (I'd do lower rake than in this case, but for the sake of comparison I've done same rake as on regular HP). 
What's key here would be the speed. 1X can be an ante only (6 ante starting stack, 1 min level, 2 levels total) while the highest multipliers should be regular HP speed. Let's get the boring ones over with in a hurry and give me some proper play when hitting an interesting one. Anyway, I'm getting carried away here. Needles to say below is not a grinder targeted format but more for recreationals and promotions.

Multiplier Distribution, 100k games Multiplier hits 1 in x games Multiplier hit %
500 1 100,000 0.00%
125 200 500 0.20%
25 395 253 0.40%
10 4,600 22 4.60%
4 9,000 11.11 9.00%
3 38,131 2.62 38.13%
1 47,673 2.1 47.67%
Total games 100,000    
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Your assumption is based that higher multipliers are equally distriputed to all players in long run which certainly ain't case.

What? 🤣🤣🤣 That's exactly the case!

Maybe I'm just dumb, but please do explain to me how in the long run higher multipliers don't get distributed equally, I am honestly curious 😀

• Haha 1

Do you have game integrity?

The guy called: Nasdiad (O.T.) cheating all the way in field, (5+players opinion). Playing +500 games per day without any part of mistakes all the way.

Destroying recreationals and promotions players with forbidden software of BOT or something like that.

It is easy to see that due game integrity help (looking of all players card, during at least 100 games), that player making decision with helping.

This is so bad for hexapro environment so much.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

No, the 1.5x vs 2x alone does not make any difference in the long run when you're grinding the format

Moneywise about 13k€ if we compare for example ipoker and unibet lowest multipliers over 1€x100k games with 1/3 win rate. Mentally difference even bigger. Or have you seen hexa grinding challenge to last very long among community members?

One hit jp and rightfully quit while ahead and others fall into depression after bankroll shrink and faith died 😄

Ofc probability is out there and you have bigger share of higher multipliers which evens things out but my point was that you can't promise anything else than min multiplier, right?

Not saying that ipoker has perfect system either but more the way i would like to see it. I wouldn't mind seeing jp dropped to 500x as can't really expect ever to get there but even if i would, share of 500x jp would be huge win from pokertables.

1 hour ago, marlini2 said:

You guys are simply wrong.

As far as i know none claimed that ps format is better than unibet.

Only one who mentioned ps multipliers was stubbe and i think that wasn't praise from him 😄

Not just for totally different multipliers but overall i don't think largest poker network is one to compare. If i'm not totally wrong those multipliers hit in some cycle so in that case number of players makes difference too.

Edited by Livertool

16 hours ago, marlini2 said:

You guys are simply wrong. Unibet system is much better. For the same amount of games played, with same CEV (chipEV per game), you can achieve much higher roi. It is not even close.

Przechwytywanie.JPG

stars.JPG

Thanks, I was too lazy to install swongsim again 😄 but basically what I said in one of the previous posts.