£100 worth of free advice!

If you want some worthy free advice, how about this? 

DO NOT PLAY SLOTS ON HERE!

all you can be guaranteed of is a whole hell of a lot of dead spins in a row with no bonuses in sight and when you do get one it’ll either be a no win bonus (I’ve had quite a few) or it’ll be something like 9x! not exactly worth while! I, for one, will not be playing slots here again, I don’t even know if I’ll bother doing my horse bets here because quite frankly, I’ve had enough. 
You can call me whatever you want, sore loser, cry baby or anything else, I’m not bothered about the money! I play slots for the fun of it, but where is the fun when you’re counting up to 50 dead spins in a row with nothing to show for it!

• Like 1

It depends on the slots. There are a few ones with decent value. For example I recently used Hyper Joker Gold to roll over the bonus money I had on my account.

On the other hand I had bad experience with Starburst in the past (50 free spins < €1).

• Like 1

The time spend on a machine or slot, anywhere, does not increase your winning rate in any way 🙄 before you rant on, and form communities with other cranky losers online, just try to get that in your heads.
No offence, peace ☮️
Edit. Well, without extra bonusoffers that is 🙂

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 3

More, more, FKING MORE. We all want it. Why can't unibet deliver? A-holes...

I always have been attracted rock or heavy music but, oh shit, in the nineties came skatepunk which threw me bit off. I mean it was awesome but later when think about it, pure shit. But shit can be good too,still like it, like playing slots and they get you to limit that you are ready to burst but then, sometimes, they give you the big win which makes you believe you are king/queen of the world.

What was lesson here you might think???

Can't really tell you, ain't got ALL answers, i just post one video and remind you that all the lefties were putting down more conservative people that they were homophobic if they wouldn't cheer for gays or their marriage and they would be scared that things get even strange. Which group was right? We have sick peeps thinking they are deer, dogs or what ever, even in high positios that affect your life but only sane ones are put down cause they are "evil and intolerant nazis" Sounds fair? Not to me but always up for some good lesbian loving...

• Haha 3