Place 3 or 5

pescuiesc
Go to solution Solved by FreedoM,

@pescuiesc it's not a standard - here I'm talking poker in general - that hand strength decides the position when stack sizes are equal.

Flip literally means it's a lottery, so I think the tournament name covers it quite well. I guess we could add the details in the description though. Will tag @Leo-Unibet @Leo--UnibetUnibet so he can have a look 🙂

Leo, could just say something like: secondary finishing positions are decided at random and not by hand strength or seat. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

11 minutes ago, pescuiesc said:

its very confusing, i play poker in a client of poker or lottery?Two players have 2 pairs next was me with 1 pair, so what is so hard, normaly i am 3th place.i play poker not lottery , no?

Playing poker implies you have control over actions like "fold, check, bet" in a Flip MTT you don't have these options, therefore it's a Flip/Lottery MTT. 

If you don't agree with the way winners get picked you can choose to not participate. 

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, pescuiesc said:

its very confusing, i play poker in a client of poker or lottery?Two players have 2 pairs next was me with 1 pair, so what is so hard, normaly i am 3th place.i play poker not lottery , no?

@pescuiesc, you play a lottery; as mentioned in my previous posts, that's what a flip is 🙂

And no, secondary hand strength is irrelevant, as I explained in my previous post 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions