What's your worst bad beat?

TonyFish

Feel free to share your worst bad beat.

I once had a pre-flop all-in with AA (NLHE), other player had A-3 offsuit and on the turn he made a 3,
on the river there came another 3, so he won with a 3-of-a-kind.

The worst ever was a headsup and I got KK.I raised and the guy just called the raise.The flop was AKK,I have a 4 of a kind.

Made a small bet,to get the money out of the guy,but he reraised!! Ok,call then. Turn is another A,well doesn't matter,he has his full house now,so for sure he will call anything. Bet,he reraises me again and I push all in. He calls and shows me AA.

That hurts.

my bad bet are texas NL  5-10 dollar....hawe 4-5 in harts and hawe bigg blind so se the flopp free...flopp 6-7-8 in harts... 4 chek and now my turn...bet pott 50 dollar 3 call and turn harts king...thets be good for me...all in and 2 call and river 2 in spade.... 1 hawe flush ace and de last won hawe 9-10 in harts...thets be bad bet   Robert

robb-75

I have a few haha... I'll go with the one that stings the most.

QQ with 50 something players left in the Swedish Championships, 1.2 million SEK up top. I have a 1.5x avr. stack. Villian has me covered.

I raise 3BB, get 4bet by BB to 12BB, I call.

Flop 996

BB checks, I bet 15BB, villian shoves for a trillion BB, I call. Get shoved 57o, turn blank, river 8.

Two I remember quite well.

1. 88 all in vs 77 on 855. Villain made runner-runner quads.

2. QQ all in pre vs K7o. Board came AAQAA. As with the first hand, I thought it was over on the flop and was kind of shocked when the pot slid across to the other player.

my card isJ,J other player4, 4 and flopp  4,3,4  and my notebook ended bank cca 325dolars /prize my notebook cca111dolars/=250 DOLARS IN...........AND NEW NOTEBOOK IST ....SUPER:catlol::manvery-happy:

SSEEPPUULLTTUURRAA

i dont think a worst bad beat is different than any other kind of bad beat. every day i receive impossible bad beats on unibet . i am still thinking if something is not wrong with this site but what we can do? we have to move on and not be stuked into a bad beat no matter of x% you had on the turn.

I had a moment when on the turn i had 99.8% to win that hand and i lost , but that was not on Unibet , i do remember cause i was seeing that % in HoldemManager was quads vs quads on the river

• 1 month later...

I've lost with a straight flush 8d to a straight flush Kd, [9 T J Q] diamondz, at mtt took 10th place ahhh.. But at least Juanda had trips!

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Too many bad beats to count online.  

But I have had the worst badbeat ever playing live in a deep stack tournament in Vegas a few years ago. It happened at Venetian .  Buy-in were $300 I think, I had been playing for 5 hours and I was doing ok with just above average stack when I was dealt QQ . We had a raise and reraise at the table so I decided to call in a three way flop.  The flop came KQ7 , so I hit my set. I felt pretty good about that . Little did I know that the other player had KK and also hit his set on the flop .  But it was going to get even crazier . He made a bet and I just called and slow played my set . Well on the turn I hit another Q for quads. I tried to keep my pokerface and just checked , then came a big raise so I decided to reraise before the river. Then action , he went all-in and I was in heaven and called. The worst river card I have seen in my life when he hit another K for quads. I was destroyed and needed a few drinks after that one. Never again I hope. :smileyfrustrated:

My worst badbeat came on Day 4 of the 2010 WSOP ME.  We were 100 players away from a cash and Johnny Loddon raised from the button and I 3 bet with AA from the sb.  The flop was 3-7-10 rainbow with one spade and I led out a 3rd of my stack with the intention on going all in on the turn.  Loddon had a huge stack and shoved the flop.  I called and he fliped over A3 spade suited.  The board came out runner runner spades and I was KO'd.  The cash that year would have been really good as all "_____ qualifiers" who cashed also got a free package to the PCA. :(. 

Obviously the sequence of cards isn't that much of a beat but the timing of just before the cash really hurt.

My worst bad beat was in a $109 tournament on Party. I had 88s, Flopped a set. Rivered Quads. Ran into Quad Jacks.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 6 months later...

Guys, 

I played a sit and go earlier today and I had a 4 of a kind, I was winning until the last card came out and the other person had a straight flush. 

All my money was on that hand, I was soo gutted.

Do I get anything for a bad beat?

I ask becuase back in the day, Unibet had a badbeat jackpot but that is no longer there (I beleive)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kahbasas78

Archived