jurojin

zotyisama

Thanks for that.
Also there is an option in jurojin to turn off interacting with unibet and only resize/place tables from other rooms. I would like to use it that way (bc unibet has table management built in the software) but i did not wan't to get in any trouble so i asked before :).

• Like 1

@zotyisama wrote:

Hello, i just want to know if using jurojin is oke?

Sometimes i play cg only on unibet but when the nl400-200 traffic is low i add some more tables for other rooms and it would be helpfull to have jurojin autosize my tables.

Hi @zotyisama,

The official rules are below: -

15. You are not permitted to use any automatic gameplay, artificial intelligence including,

without limitation, “robots” or any interaction within the Unibet poker that is not the direct

result of you personally utilizing the Software for the purpose it was intended.

16. You accept and acknowledge that we reserve the right, both at our sole discretion, to

detect and prevent the use of prohibited programs, including but not limited to hand

trackers, HUDs (heads up displays) and screen capture techniques. These steps may

include, but are not limited to, examination of software programs running concurrently

with the Unibet poker software on the Player’s device.

In the case of Jurojin, so long as it continues to only allow tiling and doesn't add any of the hotkey features you will be fine to have it running for the time being.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor