MTT promotion Bounty Badlands starting February 4th

Kris-Unibet

@Kris-Unibet wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Kris-Unibet today i no got points for bounty in 1 Mtt 15:45. Now I doubt the veracity of this competition and I think that in other tournaments it could be the same😠

Hi @Merenitsu

I noticed you played several tournaments in the low leaderboard segment already, only the top 20 results count to the leaderboard. If you 20 tournaments with a higher points score you will not recieve any new leaderboard points.

If you still think there is a problem let me know and we'll investigate.

Good luck!

@Kris-Unibet ok. then why points are usually awarded immediately for each head. they are not waiting for the top 20. you are not telling the truth

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Kris-Unibet ok. then why points are usually awarded immediately for each head. they are not waiting for the top 20. you are not telling the truth

@Merenitsu  perhaps you have  20 tournamets with 1+ points  .. and next one will not add anything to you.simple

But @Kris-Unibet It would be nice to have a look at the list of played tournaments  and points from them.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Kris-Unibet i n some tournaments, many players have the same number of points (for example, 12-23 places were collected by 1 head each). do they all fall?

Hi @Merenitsu

Sorry I might not have explained it well, top 20 results refer to your total leaderboard points. 

For example if you score bounties in 21 tournaments in the low leaderboard one of those results would not count toward the leaderboard, an easy example would be that you recieve 5 points in the first 20 tournaments and you have 100 points in the leaderboard, if your 21st tournament scores 5 points or less you will not recieve any additional leaderboard points.

@Kris-Unibet wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Kris-Unibet i n some tournaments, many players have the same number of points (for example, 12-23 places were collected by 1 head each). do they all fall?

Hi @Merenitsu

Sorry I might not have explained it well, top 20 results refer to your total leaderboard points. 

For example if you score bounties in 21 tournaments in the low leaderboard one of those results would not count toward the leaderboard, an easy example would be that you recieve 5 points in the first 20 tournaments and you have 100 points in the leaderboard, if your 21st tournament scores 5 points or less you will not recieve any additional leaderboard points.

@Kris-Unibet I correctly understood that in 20 tournaments I need to score the maximum number of points?

@Merenitsu, some people on the leaderboard didnt even play 20 tournaments yet, thats why they keep adding the points for the bounties. And anyway, sometimes the points are not added right away - this is what i noticed, but maybe im slow 😃

Dont make always everything more complicated than they are :dissatisfied: And dont be disrespectful, but yeah, im not the one who should teach you for such things. 

Archived