23/07 freeroll chat

BonusPater

So, I haven't had time to set up a proper chat functionality, so we'll have to go with the below version for now. As soon as the tournament is over, the chat will be removed, and you can continue the discussion on the community :)

To join the chat, simply enter your community alias and hit enter :)

@gillvs77 wrote:

@okeyp wrote:

freeroll ticket to satyrday how do i get it

read at  Community Promotions / Re: Weekly Rewards - 18th of July

feels good to win !!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: 

1743449229_Schermafdruk2016-07-2321_57_05.thumb.png.5785de1ae7b9ab33001be71cfae6a5d1.png

Congrats man, you deserve it. Also, great chat future. Made playing a better experience.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Something strange is going on with the posts, for some reason I can't get them away from the suggestion board at the moment, you can find the last three posts here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Suggestions-for-the-community/Some-suggestions-for-improvement/td-p/391/page/3

You have a PM as well, sorry for the inconvenience :)

Former Community Manager

@Valkyrie wrote:

Congrats again to all the winners. :smileyhappy: Too bad some of you missed the chat, it was great fun and I hope there will be one for the next community tournament as well. :smileyhappy:

There was a chat? At the poker Client? Never saw it...Then I didn`t look after it either, knowing Unibet never had one

@MrHalsan wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Congrats again to all the winners. :smileyhappy: Too bad some of you missed the chat, it was great fun and I hope there will be one for the next community tournament as well. :smileyhappy:

There was a chat? At the poker Client? Never saw it...Then I didn`t look after it either, knowing Unibet never had one

first page here

@gillvs77 wrote:

@MrHalsan wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

first page here

Thanks a lot! Saw it now, but as I understand it, the chat is moved away now...hopefully I find out how to use it by NeXT time :-)

Archived