Am I instantly limited/restricted or what?

dalrosbetting

Hello
Am I instantly limited or do I have to verify or something to get a proper stake on? My first bet was portugal segunda and I could get like 40 euros on. Next bet was also like this, like 30 euro bet max. Cant believe the lays are so low on this bookie. Help would be appriecated thanks.

Welcome, and yea, betting anything bigger than 2 digits for noobs will backfire at some point in a form of limits, unless your first depos have been like 1k or so.
Unfortunately. :wonder: Not sure why is that, but that's up to every customer personally with the company.
 Hope you get some sweets in 👍

Hi @dalrosbetting, welcome to the Community, thanks for the tag @Rushbie.

At Unibet we have general limits on all bets - just as all other bookmakers do. These limits are crucial to our business to help us manage liabilities and offer customers the best possible prices.

The general limits on the most popular sports are very high and the vast majority of customers will never reach a maximum bet stake alert. If you at some point are faced with hitting a maximum bet stake limit, you always have the option to send the full bet amount requested for manual approval.

Former Community Moderator

Archived