Projected payouts

GR1ZZL3R

Hi, can anyone tell me why the projected payouts forecast no cash for someone when they have more chips than someone else forecast to cash?:wonder:726306522_Screenshot(12).png.38cfba1770cbd21fad7405fa60475404.png

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I had this too, then i realised that the ordering got changed accidentally. So click on the # button top left, and it will order the players by ranking and will fix it.

Although it's still weird to see someone is in the money with less chips. It might be related to the delayed results (?)

thats just a cient bug , sometimes the client messes up the rankings and payouts but no worrys at the end the payouts are always correct, its just the client that is lazy  sometimes it helps to refresh other times it dont  

Slightly different issue but one of the 10 minute blind sats to a 50euro UO was filled with late regging snipers as late reg was like an hour long.  Really led to a poor experience because with 4 seats guaranteed you couldn't forecast how close you were with 6 left but people waiting to reg for a close cash.

@GR1ZZL3R , @MrBandes
Looks like it's the old lobby bug still going on. Usually happens when there's more than 100 players in the game. 
Quick fix: always click the "show more" button at the bottom of the lobby's player list. Otherwise it just - for some reason - compresses all the data together and shows some weird, scrambled lists.. 

Then the ordered quality should be colored green and showing an arrow. All greyed out should be the normal ordering.

I noticed the client can even mix results from different tournaments. I was closing the bubble on one UOS and there were several ghost players mixed in with the last positions whose data were from another UOS tournament I played. Restarting the client cleared the lobby.

Archived