just terrible !!!

Nestabear

@pinki  I've lost more than time - when I see the potential winner hands in the history or some great hands auto-folded just after the recconect. It's not just the missed benefits but this situation is really getting on my nerves 😠

At the first disconnections when I didn't manage to reconnect for several minutes my stacks were almost gone esp. when it was late stage in turbo MTTs.

Now I have a shortcut to the web-client at 1-click, just in case, but having more than 2-3 tables open it's very hard to play that way.

It took some time to learn that the process has to be ended manually first. Before that I thought that there is some IP or DNS conflict.

Nevermind, lets hope it will be resolved soon or at least not to happen during important tourneys.

Just a moment ago client crashed here too first time tonight when three tables running. Middle of good hand at that moment. I'm tired of this sht too. After UOS not gonna run any tournaments soon.

Yesterday I was so in control of my poker during UOS I was first during a long period I did some screen shot as I was really really easy than, I usually play on my phone... believe me or not I received a call and after I had to start again the app as it wont work. I start to get upset and at the end I didnt get in the money...

there is a serious bug when you open something else when you are playing, you are disconnected. After today i know.. 

But you also get disconnected even if you are on the platform like it happened to me today during a sat for UOS. 

I just dont know what to do, I dont trust the app anymore, I might just way fpr the main event, that might be my last tournament... I actually forgot here that i love poker for the fun, the intensity and the adrenaline, but where is the fun and adrenaline when you have a strong hand that you bet preflop and than you cant even see the flop and you loose your bet because you were disconnected...

this 'black screeen' shows clearly that graphic elements like background, avatars are downloaded ...  if yes... the question: what for?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Archived