Preflop raise

RedHotChiliP

@Shoryureppa wrote:

@RedHotChiliP What’s up man?

how was your weekend in poker?

Hi brotha!

I didn´t play much, had to drive faaaaaar far away to the southern part of Norway with my dog. She´s from a kennel and will have puppies this summer, if all went well yesterday. Hahaha... So it was all fun and play for her, not me. 

Is there still any chance of winning packages for Malta or was it last chance last night ?

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He keeps limping, playing all kinds of hands, so when he limps 80 from UTG I raise 450 with KK. 

BB and this nugget calls. Flop comes and I shove my remaining 1100 chips with my overpair, as the picture so clearly states. 

NUGGET thinks for a split second and calls. And GG runner runner ❤️♥️❤️ off!

1719888327_ScreenShot2018-05-01at17_35_47.thumb.png.376e812cf3ecf34feb3677dcf58b310f.png

NO MORE ! 

BYE!

-- Random insult with multiple swearwords -- 

(edit: waiting for bloke to edit language even though he´s no admin..) 👍 :puking:

EDIT by @testuser1: removed Norwegian text and replaced it with a short English summary. Sorry to disappoint you @RedHotChiliP, know you wanted someone else to do the edit :) 

My last euro, regged for singularity: 

First hand I´m dealt is 1010, turn gives me a FH, and DONK loses a lot of chips on the flop, I check turn trying to make him bet, but he checks,  and manage to CALL my river bet with:

400078210_ScreenShot2018-05-01at17_48_30.thumb.png.dad5d0f5a5ce6258fb7a060e691bae8a.png

Yup, Ace high! 

Wonderful! 

Next hand I get is A8, I raise 3bb with confidence and DONK calls again. I flop 2 pairs, I raise 1100 (3/4), he calls, turn makes no difference, I raise halfpot (1400) He calls... river gives donk a flush and he pushes all in. At this point I know what´s going to happen but I have to SEE this madness so I call with my last 2000 or so chips. 

1670802147_ScreenShot2018-05-01at17_48_42.thumb.png.2c19d71acb255b1f74c30a8a1294b7d0.png

So good luck and good riddance, did I say bye already ? Now it is DEFINITELY over. 

Stupidity rules!

Stupidity is in the one who knows he's beat and still feels the need to call ;) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

And way to go stating the obvious, @VikingsAF , I´m not surprised you´re not able to get WHY I make that call. In fact, like I wrote in the edited message earlier, I was just waiting for you to show up here...funny how every time I rant a bit you jump in and ALWAYS have some comment against me. 

Maybe you are one of these very talented guys? Does it sting a bit when I call out a complete tool at the table ?

I just knocked out someone called MFkinViking in the DoubleTrouble... was that you ? 

I got €40 playing that ticket. It´s a MfKin Miracle. It ain´t over ´til the fat lady sings on top of Viking...

And I managed to get HU in a 10 cent mtt in pokerstars, dodging ALL the fantastic all ins there. 

I´m such an idiot...

1199261382_ScreenShot2018-05-01at20_08_15.thumb.png.38654ad5f6568dfaadbf87dae45b4745.png1836830781_ScreenShot2018-05-01at20_21_30.png.daa2c0022fab689cd99d8272f0a535c7.png

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

-- Random insult with multiple swearwords -- 

(edit: waiting for bloke to edit language even though he´s no admin..) 👍 :puking:

EDIT by @testuser1: removed Norwegian text and replaced it with a short English summary. Sorry to disappoint you @RedHotChiliP, know you wanted someone else to do the edit :) 

Glad to keep you busy and on your toes

Oh no there are other people with editing rights :p

And no, it has been a long time since I lost 20 or more in cashgames. So no me in the DT ;)

I wish you goodluck with your further journey. It's a bit silly that you can't get a joke. I was just pointing out one of your sentences where you say that you are beat and you still call...

1) Or you're lying and you didn't know you were beat and that's okay...

2) Or it's still a stupid decision :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived