Excess challenge points

Shaokahn

Yeah I think that's the case only over 1 million, so the 90k would get wasted. And as Jonny said, your current incomplete challenges will pay out the partial points from them in the next quarter, so you have to complete challenges to reach the milestone this quarter in order not to waste any points. 

Hello,

Just have a question; have 0ver 400 challenge points, so would like to exchange it for some bonus points - there are rewards for it - 10 or 30 bonus points, but I don't know, how to do it. Tomorrow they'll reset all. mAY YOU HELP ME? tHANK YOU!

God bless you all!

@wwaanneess wrote:

also didn't play last day, because the next step was too big to cross

so points are 100% transferred or not?

happy new year & hope unibet will be as great in 2018 as it was in 2017!!!

<3

I thought I read somewhere that excess points transfered had the cap lowered but not sure if that was just a dream.

It does have a negative effect at the end of a quarter when you feel the gap is too big to reach the next award(this month I am a third of the way to the next step :( and dont think I have much chance of getting to the award)  maybe @MarcoV @JeppeL @Leo-Unibet @Kris-Unibet could clarify the current rules on excess challenge points.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@wwaanneess wrote:

so at end of december i had 7600 points

now first january i have 300 points, so the leftover points they divide by two

clear enough :)

Definetly not carried over points, I had about 55k so would have got 5k carried over but got 500ish from partly completed challenges.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I received 1227 points for incomplete challenge and have exactly 1227 points, had 20k points over the previous step and got none of those as expected. Not quite sure where you guys are getting the extra points from, maybe games played during newyears or challenges paid out that you didn't notice. 

This should be lowered to 10k-25k imo.  Any player that is wiling to earn that many points in a quarter isn't going anywhere the next.  Furthermore a player that has earned that many points in a quarter is likely smart enough/ realizes how the point system works and will start the next quarter disappointed that he wasted his last week playing poker for no rewards.. (that sounds like a player that might quit the site).  Since Unibet on average makes money off of players playing poker why would they discourage people from playing the last few days-weeks of a quarter by this Amaya type penny grabbing.

It leaves a sore taste in the mouth for the player and from the company's pov it seems penny smart and dollar dumb.

Just my opinion and I do love the site.

Archived