€800 Milestone Freeroll - 75k posts + 5000 members

I-68

I don't mean every little raffle should be emailed to everyone. I understand the rewarding aspect in those, but this was to celebrate amount of postings, to which I too had contributed - atleast a couple of posts.

As proposed; having the entry connected to already existing badge system would logical and have clear rules for everyone. UB would just have to think where to draw the line. It might also encourage spamming etc. to achieve the entry status.

@JeppeL @MarcoV

I remembered in the past that some freerolls and promos were for lvl 12 and up. Can't this be done again?

Not with level 12 (because 11 and 12 go really slow), but with level 10 or 8 or so. 

This attracts players looking to get a ticket. If they want to join the next one, then they should get active :)

Because now, when you can join without effort, the players won't stick.

And why can't there be a banner in the poker lobby for every freeroll we have here? I still find that Unibet doesn't give this community enough love :D I think that this community is a big + that Unibet has comparing with other sites, as I heard from some members that they wouldn't have kept playing on unibet without this :) (Same would be for myself tbh ;) )

How can we open their eyes? :p

I don't mind more players in freerolls. But I would love to see them again afterwards. 

P.s. Sorry for the late reply in this thread :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF No worries on the late reply :)

I always liked the idea of a certain rank being needed, but doing so opens up a new set of problems:

If the freeroll is promoted ahead of time and an e.g entry needed of level 10, some members might feel the need to gain a level or two by expanding their number of posts/topics created. This could lead to a low level of quality in posts and "fake" activity, which to me in some way is worse than straight up asking for tikiet plz. Again, I do like the idea and as you mention we've done so in the past, just pointing out that there's a flipside of whatever coin we flip. 

A banner in the client won't happen, not for a freeroll tournament as there's too much other good stuff to highlight(like the community league), but we are working on other ways of spreading the love from here :)

Former Community Manager

Archived