cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theMachine Rank 15
Rank 15

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@bizarre12 wrote:

@Leo-UnibetI have 10€ UK tour tickets, but there aren't any tourneys scheduled. What to do with those tickets?

@bizarre12 There will be a €10 qualifier from next Monday

HAVE THE €10 UK QUALIFIERS STARTED? IF SO: WHEN DO THEY TAKE PLACE?

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@theMachine There's a seat only every Monday at 19.00 GMT for 10 euros + rebuy + add on, besides the Saturday final. Can't see any others. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@bizarre12 wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet@ and @Patric-Unibet ,

Due to changes to UK Tour steps, I'm stuck with a bunch of 50 UK final tickets.
I am playing every final since then, but I can't use them all.
So, would you please extend those tickets?

Thanks!

@bizarre12 I've sent you a PM

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@ArtyMcFly

I have extended your tickets now.

Thanks

0 Likes
theMachine Rank 15
Rank 15

THANK YOU @GR1ZZL3R

theMachine_HAD_SIMULATED_THIS_WOULD_FORM_A_SUPERIOR 

2>10>50 SATELLITE_PATHWAY: UNFORTUNATELY_NOT

wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Could there be one 4 euro to 50 euro uk tour added at early afternoon time? Maybe at the weekend? Tnx in advance and no problem if not possible 

0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18
Hi Leo and Patric

Could you extend two of my UK50's until 11th May please.

Cheers
0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Messed that up....

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet

Due to my work pattern (4 on/4 off) several of my UK50 tickets will expire without me having a chance to play them.

Could you extend them until Saturday 11th of May please and that will definitely allow me to play them without having to ask for more extensions.

Cheers Smile 

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet, please extend two of my UK50's until 11th May

Thanks Wink 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 wrote:

Messed that up....

Due to my work pattern (4 on/4 off) several of my UK50 tickets will expire without me having a chance to play them.

Could you extend them until Saturday 11th of May please and that will definitely allow me to play them without having to ask for more extensions.

Cheers Smile 

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet, please extend two of my UK50's until 11th May

Thanks Wink 

Hi @radge1 The tickets are valid until 18/03/2019, contact me again the week befire expire date and I will extend them

0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

"

Cheers Smile 

Thanks Wink 

Hi @radge1 The tickets are valid until 18/03/2019, contact me again the week befire expire date and I will extend them "

Hi @Leo-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet, my tickets now expire next week, please extend two of them until Saturday 11th May.

Thanks

Radge1 

0 Likes