Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@DaVitsche requested a thread where you could post, if you wanted to receive a file with your poker results; here it is Smile

Please note that this is not an automatic subscription, and you'll need to post whenever you want to receive the file(s). Below you can see what filters we can apply, when generating the file.

poker result filters.PNGThe file will contain the below information for cash games.

• Date
  • Rake
  • Flops seen
  • Played hands
  • Buy-in amount
  • Cash-out amount
  • Profit/loss

And the following information for MTT's:

• Date
  • # of tournaments 
  • Fee
  • Buy-in amount
  • Re-buy fee
  • Re-buy amount
  • Add-on fee
  • Add-on amount
  • Prize
  • Profit/Loss

Please specify at least a time frame and if you want cash game, MTT or SnG's. If you wish separate documents for different stakes for cash games, please specify what stakes you want - for MTT's and SNG's a seperation of the stakes won't be possible.

The document will always be sent to the email registered on your account, and it'll usually be done within 24 hours of posting the request.

Please note that we usually only deal with one request per month, per customer Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
494 REPLIES
KrustyTheClown Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey Stubbe, great work! Smile

I would like to have my cash game results from 25th January up untill 16th May.
2 different files for Omaha and Hold'em would be very convenient.

If I played on a single day for example 4NL, 10NL and 25NL will these results be shown in seperate lines?
Or will they all be added up together? (Would be less usefull offcourse)

KrustyTClown is one of my aliases.
Anyway, thanks for the effort Thumbs Up

0 Likes
Unibet Employee Marco-Unibet
Unibet Employee
ragequitnow Rank 9
Rank 9

I would like cash game stats for 1 of march til 15th of may, €25 nl and €50 nl. Allso would be nice to get all the mtts since the start of february and uptil now. 

0 Likes
BSPS Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, guys!

Please send me MTT, SNG and cash game results from Jan 1, 2016 till May 17, 2017.

Thank you very much!

P.S. If it is possible. please separate UO satellite games

0 Likes
KrustyTheClown Rank 13
Rank 13

Exactly what I wanted! Thanks a lot Marco Smile

Also just finished 4th in the €1K GTD so good night for me Smile

0 Likes
CoreySteel Rank 10
Rank 10

Awesome!
I was usually requesting these once a month via email. So how would you guys feel, if (hypothetically) someone requests stats more frequently here in this thread... Let's say once a week? :P Yay or nay? Very Happy

Would also like to seize the opportunity and requests stats for cashgames from 1st to 15th of May.
Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@CoreySteel@BSPS@ragequitnow, stats have been sent by email Smile

@BSPS wrote:

P.S. If it is possible. please separate UO satellite games

Unfortunately not possible Sad see the possible filters in the first post Smile

@CoreySteel wrote:

I was usually requesting these once a month via email. So how would you guys feel, if (hypothetically) someone requests stats more frequently here in this thread... Let's say once a week? :P Yay or nay? Very Happy

If it's important for you to have them once a week/month, you are of course welcome to request the stats that often Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
DreamFyre Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi, I'd like to have my MTT and 5man SNG stats from January 1st 2017 up to this date.

Thanks

0 Likes
Le_Ena Rank 10
Rank 10

MTT NLH & PLO
1.1.17-18.5.17

Thank you.

0 Likes