How many challenge points are you collecting within quarter year period ?

MadAdo

Dear POKER players!

I would like to know your average numbers (AND stakes) if it is no a SECRET 🤫. So let's post some ...

I start by using of this format:

- 10000-15000 points by playing roughly 95% NL4 + 2% PL4 exclusively + 3% MTTs (use tickets won by playing freerolls/promotions)

14000 points - mostly played NL4, NL10. Last week switched over to SNG and been playing some of the OUS MTT events.

I am about the feeling that its easier to accumulate points by playing Cash Game compared to SNG’s. Did the “Win 4 hands from button” today and 8 tabled. The green message “You have completed a challenge....” popped up loads of times during that our I played.  I don’t see that message as often playing SNGs. But maybe it’s just an illusion:)

So far have been just playing UOS and some promo tournaments. Impossible to make enough points quarterly for UO package @ challenges, so returns are very bad and that's one reason I don't regularly play MTTs on Unibet. Probably will make roughly 20000 points.

And I really don't like that bonuses are like €1 SNG tickets or €6 cash game tickets.

Archived