cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Can anyone please tell me what is the criteria for being able to receive a ticket at this tournament? I m so curious Happyshy

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Same for the €1000 exclusive Sunday freeroll which I have gotten an invite for, for the past few weeks, would be nice to know or is it a secret? Very Happy

Not sure who to tag @Leo-Unibet ?

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Holande and @P0kerM0nk 

First rule of the Exclusive Freeroll Club, "No-one talks about the Exclusive Freeroll Club."

Questions are regularly asked on this topic and there are never any answers forthcoming. If you're in it, enjoy, if you're not it's because you haven't been invited. Smile

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14
Highlighted

@GR1ZZL3R here summed it up pretty well. As the title says, they are exclusive and criteria is not public. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@ReCorpH wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R here summed it up pretty well. As the title says, they are exclusive and criteria is not public. Smile

Particularly thanks for having me than Smile, no clue why the invitation.., maybe coz loosing as hell last few weeks..Cool

But seriously guys thx, felt good to get some free cash!Thumbs Up

Cant remember ever getting paid on a flip tourney, not many try before,max a few at Unibet as wellCheeky

So yeah,cheers Guys! GG! Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

I've been in it like every time for the past 4-5 weeks or so, I must be special? Tongue would be nice to give me a win though Peace

0 Likes