Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fish8one Rank 10
Rank 10

@MadAdo and to Freedom as well  Smile

About " math from elementary school "...

Both of you were " high-five"_ ing  gratulating, and " like"-ing, for that calculation before...Smile

980Euro - 260 Euro =  820Euro    Smile

Just for the record...Smile  

All the best, thx

PS: sry for the " spams" i leave now...

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@fish8one wrote:

@MadAdo and to Freedom as well  Smile

About " math from elementary school "...

Both of you were " high-five"_ ing  gratulating, and " like"-ing, for that calculation before...Smile

980Euro - 260 Euro =  820Euro    Smile

Just for the record...Smile  

All the best, thx

PS: sry for the " spams" i leave now...

It's funny that you get triggered, you wanted to know how did "Esir's" table amount, look like that. MadAdo took a pic and showed you. The math skills or whatever comes after that isn't really relevant. Have a great day! Lovekiss

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@fish8one Is not that the point here that you do not use any software?  you can collect some data day by day  ... and create some sneaky sheets ,  ask for monthly cashgame history ...  but agree convert stack into BB is nice...maybe someday Smile

ps.  i forgot  about you two times Smile  I have to call you back to the my board againWink  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

Hello,

So January is finally over and here I am back with the update on this challenge. The month started pretty badly, had a downswing but I managed to keep my composure and get over it. So if you ever think or wonder what's happening judge yourself only by the decisions you've made and not by what your bankroll is showing to you.

So here are the stats for January:

• Hands Played: 88692 / 85000 
  • Total Hands: 88692 / 1000000
  • Winrate: 21bb/100 (4NL) | 9bb/100 (10NL)

See you next time guys and don't forget to have fun. 
Esir

Better to be lucky than good.
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Nice job @Esir and nice winrates!

Also started out with a downward curve but closed down on the plus side.

How many challenge points did you manage to scramble during January?

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13
@Silver1 30k challenge points. Thank you!
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey guys,

The challenge is still going strong, reached around 6.2k flops so far into the month.

Wanted to brag about a hand. It feels great when you make it but it feels amazing when you get paid for it.

Good luck and have fun!

Royal.JPG

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey guys, 

Short update, had a pretty swingy session today, it started going downhill but managed to get back on track.

Managed to beat my previous record for the side challenge, building a stack of around 920bbs.

See you at the tables!

3.JPG920bb4.JPGRNGJesus was on my side today. It all went in on the flop.

Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

Hello,

February:

• Hands Played: 80950 / 85000 
  • Total Hands: 169642 / 1000000
  • Winrate: 31bb/100 (4NL) | 5bb/100 (10NL)

The sample size for 4NL is not that big that's why the winrate looks so impresive, I think the one from January is closer to reality. The month was going well on 10NL but in the last 3 or 4 days I managed to drop around 30BI which is tragic. I can only blame this on myself and the cocktail of emotions that got me (lack of focus and bad plays).

Let's hope March will bring better results and positive vibes, cause otherwise it looks like grinding 4NL is more profitable than 10NL and the rakeback from 10NL (less than 10%) is not worth it.

Thanks for checking in and have fun at the tables.
Esir