Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

@MadAdo wrote:

@Esir  how many times did you hit PrizeDrop? Gold or Silver "only"? Nice challenge points count by the way Ok

This promotion was pretty generous to me.

I think I hit 10+ Silvers, 10+ Bronze, and 1 Gold, the 5k bonus points one.

Better to be lucky than good.
Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

Hello,

May Challenge Update:

Hands Played: 104119 / 85000

Total Hands: 517178 / 1000000

Winrate:

• 10NL: 15.01bb/100
  • 25NL: 2.22bb/100
  • 50NL: -14.03bb/100 (Rekt in 8k hands, had to drop down)

You can see where my mid May downswing happened mostly. As this was not enough June started the same. Poker is such an interesting game from a mental perspective, it elevates you, gets you to cloud nine when you win and makes you feel hopeless, trashed when you lose. But as a famous quote says "Those who don't fall, never learn to stand."

Also 25NL gives me mixed feelings I'm not sure if my results and all the rakeback is more profitable than playing 10NL. I really wish Unibet would hurry up with the rake changes and make 25NL as enjoyable as the lower limits. 

Anyway, I'll continue mixing 10NL and 25NL this month in order to reach the 600k Challenge Points and figure out next month what is better to do.

Good luck and have fun!
Esir

Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

Hello,

June Challenge Update:

Hands Played: 69186 / 85000

Total Hands: 586364 / 1000000

Winrate:

• 10NL: 7.23bb/100
  • 25NL: -4.84bb/100

One of the worst months since I started the challenge, not much to comment on this. This is to be expected in poker. Had some personal stuff to solve, that kinda slowed me down so I wasn't able to put in the hours and focus properly. Let's hope this changes in the coming months. 

I'm looking forward to the Summer Bash Challenge, this gave me a boost in motivation and I'm aiming for the 1st prize. I'm not sure yet if I'll play 10NL or 4NL for this challenge. So if you're also taking part in it let a comment down, let's see who are the serious contenders.

This is all from me for now, good luck at the tables.
Esir

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@Esir wrote:

So if you're also taking part in it let a comment down, let's see who are the serious contenders.

Esir

I won 50Euros in @AndreiBN's competition & I'm gonna exchange my poker points for cash game tickets & give it a serious go @Esir 

See you at the tables Mate & Good Luck Mate !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

@Nestabear wrote:

@Esir wrote:

So if you're also taking part in it let a comment down, let's see who are the serious contenders.

Esir

I won 50Euros in @AndreiBN's competition & I'm gonna exchange my poker points for cash game tickets & give it a serious go @Esir 

See you at the tables Mate & Good Luck Mate !

Can't wait to see some familiar names at the tables. Thank you and good luck to you too. 

0 Likes
SDmonkey Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello @Esir 

Will be going for this one should be fun Smile

Highlighted
UAC Rank 13
Rank 13

Been away a while not but glad to see you're still pursuing the challenge.

Hoping to get back on the grind myself after a 6 month hiatus. 

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Keep crushing @Esir! Like the volume you get in and it seems like you have a solid strategy in your game.

Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

@UAC Thanks for checking back on my blog. A break is welcome in order for the passion to reignite. That's what also motivated me to start the challenge. Had a half year break but I came back with more determination and passion.

@Silver1 Thanks a lot. The challenge is already done in my head, just a matter of time. Good luck to you.

For now I'm just waiting for my results in order to update it for July.

UAC Rank 13
Rank 13

Yeah break was needed for me for sure, today next week then will probably get back in the saddle, might even rekindle my blog 😂

0 Likes