Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Hope today's result doesn't make you any sicker. Rofl 

I intend to play the nanos and low as long as I don't get too annoyed, so I'll just see how it goes. 

Enjoy the day if you can, sounds like you're a bit rough, going to watch all the action now. Cheers. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Sorry to say Gr1z but Huddersfield were one of the worst teams I've seen at the Lane for a long, long time.

Really hungover today, played one 50 euro UO satty and busted but that account bankroll I was talking about still sits at 1850 so happy enough. Just sweating my £60 on Tiger Woods at 14/1 now, looking good at the moment.
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Tomorrow I will, definitely not feeling poker today. Might play a few MTTs tomorrow as well.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Sad to say Town have been dreadful this year and two years is par for the course, same as last time they were in the top flight over 40 years ago.Teardrop I just hope they don't go the way of so many teams recently that have slipped away, they are after all only a small team in the scheme of things. They've had their adventure and hopefully they'll settle at their correct level.

Well done on the Tiger bet, I didn't really want him to win but you've got to admire the man's character to get another Major after 10 years, just shows what strength of mind can do.

Is this "hungover" a permanent thing or can it be controlled? Rofl

It Is What It Is
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Sad to say Town have been dreadful this year and two years is par for the course, same as last time they were in the top flight over 40 years ago.Teardrop I just hope they don't go the way of so many teams recently that have slipped away, they are after all only a small team in the scheme of things. They've had their adventure and hopefully they'll settle at their correct level.

Well done on the Tiger bet, I didn't really want him to win but you've got to admire the man's character to get another Major after 10 years, just shows what strength of mind can do.

Is this "hungover" a permanent thing or can it be controlled? Rofl

Haha I wish I could control it!  

Just on a side note, there may be a chance I can get my Stars account back but it would cost me $1,770.  Would it be worth it, given the opportunities it would offer or am I being stupid for even considering spending such an amount?

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

Just on a side note, there may be a chance I can get my Stars account back but it would cost me $1,770.  Would it be worth it, given the opportunities it would offer or am I being stupid for even considering spending such an amount?

@Brocky  I missed any news? 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Not so long story short, my Stars account was closed 11 years ago for playing underage and they reimbursed $1770 of losses because my dad complained to them about letting me on the site. I *think* there's a chance they'll let me reopen it if I pay the negative balance of $1770. I've created many Stars accounts over the years with varying levels of success but all have eventually been closed. The $20k win was on an account in my gf's name (hehe) but that account was also permanently closed for association to mine.

I feel like the opportunity of having another site, especially one for big MTTs is great, but is $1.8k too much? It is a lot of money.
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

If they let you play under your name and won't be any disadvantage in the future then you have to pay that amount. Unfortunately having a Stars account when you want to play big tournaments and you are a regular player is a must. On the other hand, if you have a good rakeback deal at Party then you can skip the offer, but you should consider the situation wisely.

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
That's the thing, providing it will be a clean account/fresh start with no worries about getting any winnings off then that is worth a lot in my opinion. Unfortunately I'm banned from Party too; I self excluded myself from Betfair 6-7 years ago and they bought Party recently which meant my self exclusion then got applied to my Party account, mental.

Just for the record I only have one Unibet account and don't break any of the rules Rofl
0 Likes