Streakr freeze

Cl

Hey unibet

The streakr promo is struggling with coronavirus.... I started on saturday selected my pick which won yet i still have check back later for results... in theory i should have a new pick for today can you check into this as im sure im not the only one with this issue...

Good morning 

Yes you guys managed to find the antidote yesterday and i was able to take part with a new selection.... I have the same issue today though stuck on yesterday's game saying check back later... 

@Cl wrote:

Good morning 

Yes you guys managed to find the antidote yesterday and i was able to take part with a new selection.... I have the same issue today though stuck on yesterday's game saying check back later... 

@Cl 

The second option from yesterdays matches will only start in 15 minutes or so. They probably won't have the new questions up before results of both matches from yesterday are in the system.

This is only guessing though ..... It would be far less confusing if the matches of one day wouldn't be spread into two different days, but then again, offering of possible matches is soooo low at the moment that we will just have to adapt, I suppose.... :wonder:

Thats the thing i was hoping to do both matches yesterday's and this mornings as you say with so few games on its tricky.... hopefully when the match is done later it will clear through...

• Like 1