Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

Swedish cruise is over and now i can finally say that our team is still quite **** but at least Northern Ireland did their job so current BR is 499€ and considering our tuesday's opponent Gibraltar probably gets even worse result tonight then let's see on what i'm betting on that game. Hopefully odds for Gibraltar - Estonia come out today/tomorrow so i'd have chance for a closer look Wink 

Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

International friendly: 

Gibraltar - Estonia

20:45 CET

4€ on Estonia over 2.0 goals @2.08

Both teams lost their first qualifier to nil so it's quite obvious to suggest both teams are trying to get positive result from this match.. I guess we'll see atleast some rotation by either team here but this shouldn't change too much cause we're anyway going to dominate the game etc and clearly we're not good in it so we probably struggle against weaker team yet again.. In previous qualifying campaign we won both h2h games 4:0 and 6:0 - it'd be nice to see another freescoring game but should we manage to score just once then even this isn't too big surprise. Anyway we've scored in all 4 h2h games so far so i expect us to find the net this time aswell and hopefully we don't settle for 1 goal here and try to score more than Ireland ... 

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

As for tuesday's game then i don't blame myself for being (way) too optimistic. Anyway let's move on as we'll have plenty of games in the next teams cause Meistriliiga teams are fortunate to play 3 matches in 7-day period.

Therefore on saturday in Meistriliiga:

Trans - Kalju

15:00 CET

5€ on Kalju -1 AH @1.90

I'd say that neither team is particularly too happy with how they started the new season - Trans may be one of the 2 teams yet to concede after 2 games but just like their opponents then they have also dropped already points at home against weaker team.. And it don't get any easier for them - after hosting defending champions on saturday then they'll have another difficult homegame on wednesday when they're hosting Levadia.. Kalju meanwhile have lost more games this season than they managed last year but i guess defending the title is usually difficult in any domestic league.. Still after opening week's disappointment they won 5:0 in the second game just before international break. Despite the fact that for our usual topclubs Kalju-Flora-Levadia trips to east-estonia have always been difficult i expect Kalju to be fully focused here specially as they haven't won first h2h awaygame of the season in Narva since 2014... So unlike in the past few years i expect them this time to actually win first h2h awaygame of the season against Trans..

Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

Well on saturday Kalju showed exactly why our top clubs usually struggle in Narva as they dropped points yet again. So let's see what they can(or can't) do tomorrow.. Surely they aren't going to let me down for the second time in less than 5 days or ... 

On tuesday in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju - Flora

18:30 CET

5€ on over 2.5 goals @2

I'm pretty sure that defending champions probably even didn't expect that start to the season will be this hard - they've won 1, drew 1 and lost 1 of the first 3 leaguegames.. And what's more intresting is that they seem to score in every second game cause so far they've scored 0,5,0 goals so tomorrow they'd find the net yet again.. At the same time Flora have won all 3 leaguegames so far but unlike Kalju then they've yet to play against stronger teams.. However for Flora recent h2h games haven't been succesful as they're winless in 5 h2h leaguegames despite scoring in most recent 3.. Obviously both teams have enough firepower to turn this match into highscoring one so hopefully we'll see open game here from one end to another where both teams actually try to attack instead of keeping it clear at the back... I'm probably going to watch this game aswell so hopefully it'll be good match actually..

Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

So current bankroll is now 495€

Final score: Kalju - Flora 0:3 

Well i guess it was close cause the game stayed goalless for 80 minutes..

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

On wednesday in Meistriliiga:

Trans - Levadia

18:30 CET

5€ on under 3.0 goals @2.21

Trans is the only team after 3 matches who have yet to concede but they have also failed to score in both homegames.. Levadia meanwhile have won all 3 games so far while conceding just once but they've only played with weaker teams as they now face first real test of the season.. As both teams have been quite good in defense so far this season then i assume that we don't see open game here cause both teams are probably trying to avoid making stupid mistakes etc and therefore focus on keeping it clear at the back and then trying to figure out how to score 1-2 decisive goals...
* obviously for the sake of the game i don't mind seeing highscoring match here but considering how hard it's playing in Narva for our top clubs then perhaps Trans can actually defend well enough here to make sure that their third homegame this season will be lowscoring one yet again.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

So it's another refund as Levadia won 2:1

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Tammeka - Levadia

12:00 CET

5€ on Levadia -1.5 @1.80

Tammeka scored 2+ goals in first 2 leaguegames but have gone backwards since then cause they lost previous 2 leaguegames 1:4 and 0:3 ... At the same time Levadia have won all 4 leaguegames this season while scoring 16 and conceding just 2 goals - although they've scored 5 and 8 goals in both homegames then on the road they haven't destroyed hosts yet as they won 1:0 in Kuressaare and 2:1 in Narva.. Tammeka can usually cause serious problems to top teams(specially at home) so i expect them to make it hard for the visitors this time aswell. Considering this game starts 13:00 local time and it basically takes 3h to get there then i assume it might affect Levadia in someway if they started their bus trip this morning rather than in previous day and therefore spending the night in hotel like they usually do ahead of some early awaygames(like any true top club). However i still expect them to get another win here and unlike wins in Narva and Kuressaare then hopefully today they can win by 2 or more goals

Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Tammeka - Levadia

12:00 CET

5€ on Levadia -1.5 @1.80

Well obviously they won 2:1 in the second consecutive awaygame so not mad at all. I believe that there are 3 Esiliiga games on monday and 1 of them is televised so i might bet on something tomorrow aswell ...

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 12
Rank 12

Today in Esiliiga: 

Kalev II - Legion

18:00 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @1.85

Both teams have been quite good so far this season cause Kalev have won 3 of the 4 games while Legion who were just promoted to Esiliiga this season. Also while none of the Kalev games went 4 goals then 2 of the Legion matches did and both these games were on the road for them as they scored 4 in both these awaygames... However i'm still using familiar line this time aswell: "whenever under 4 odds are that good you just have to hope that for once both teams are worldclass in defending and amateurs in attacking" so who knows how this goes. Luckily this game which will be played in extreme weather conditions(for april) is streamed live at soccernet.ee so i can actually see whether my bet works out/fails miserably Smile

0 Likes