Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

Obviously supercup turned out as highscoring one(yet again) so that leaves with bankroll of 495€ but most importantly it looks like technical difficulties which i experienced in foreign country on friday ahead of first leaguegame of the season(where defending champions lost 0:2 at home to Paide therefore it probably was good thing that i couldn't bet on that match) are over so it's time to look forward to next game i guess.

Sunday in Meistriliiga: 

Tammeka - Maardu

12:00 CET

5€ bet: Tammeka -1 AH @2.21

Tammeka is quite solid at home but still even if they do get the positive result against weaker team then usually they have to work hard to get it cause for them it's better to be that team who is parking the bus against stronger team and doing it decently with their organized defense instead of actually controlling the game etc while trying to figure out how to break down opponents very tight defense ... After dominating in Esiliiga for the last 2 seasons Maardu have finally decided to try out that topflight football ... So it's probably intresting to see how they can cope with it... Teams have met twice in the competive games so far when back in 2013 & 2015 Tammeka won both cup games 5:1 - i doubt that we'll see similar score this time aswell but i 

Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

Well last weekend Tammeka definitely showed why they are usually struggling against weaker teams as 95+ min penalty saved them from losing first match of the season as it finished 2:2. So let's watch today's Esiliiga game is offering. Smile

Flora II - Levadia II

18:00 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @1.83

Both teams started the new season with a defeat so now they are trying to get first win of the season(or atleast avoid second consecutive defeat) - clearly both sides are capable of scoring goals here but still basically story is the same like last year - whenever under 4 is available with decent odds you pretty much have to hope that for once both teams are better in defending than they are in attacking. I know that this match starts like in 45 minutes or so but i just waited until lineups are revealed to see whether they get any help from the first team... Answer to that is no and yeah sorry for getting this up so late. Anyway we'd see intresting game here so let's see how this goes Wink

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

@Whoever wrote:

Well last weekend Tammeka definitely showed why they are usually struggling against weaker teams as 95+ min penalty saved them from losing first match of the season as it finished 2:2. So let's watch today's Esiliiga game is offering. Smile

Flora II - Levadia II

18:00 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @1.83

Although there were 3 goals in the last 30 minutes this bet still won as Flora went on to win 3:0 Smile

So now bankroll ahead of this weekend Meistriliiga games is 494.15€ 

Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

LIVEBET:

Kuressaare - Levadia

10€ on first half over 0.5 goals @1.53

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

@Whoever wrote:

LIVEBET:

Kuressaare - Levadia

10€ on first half over 0.5 goals @1.53

Well that was obvious one... Kure hoped to get penalty when their striker was pushed to the ground by Levadia defender but referee didn't do anything and basically 60 seconds later we have same situation in other side of the pitch as after slight touch Levadia striker falls and earns penalty and ofcourse they convert it so Levadia goes to half time with  1:0 lead Smile

Current bankroll: 499.45€

Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Paide - Flora

E: 12:00 CET

4.45€ on Flora -1 AH @2.01

Both teams started the season with 2:0 wins last weekend so they are trying to get another positive result this time aswell. Paide showed in the opening game of the season that they can play well against stronger teams and i assume that now at home they're trying to make another decent perfomance. Flora is definitely going to dominate the game and they'll get another difficult match i guess(otherwise could it be like walk in the park of them then my AH bet should win quite comfortably) - still teams have met 40 times in the league with Flora losing just once and winning 35 games. Usually in estonian league you don't see that eventual favourite' -1AH odds are so good in awaygame against weaker team.. I believe last season there were just 1 similar situation which i saw soon enough before odds dropped dramatically. Anyway i expect Flora to get 3p from this game.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Paide - Flora

E: 12:00 CET

4.45€ on Flora -1 AH @2.01

Refund as Flora goes to international break after winning 1:0 in Paide.

0 Likes