Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilCole22 Rank 6
Rank 6

@Ray-Unibet 

If i get my free bet every morning starting Tomorrow - the first race at cheltenham is 13:30 will the non-runners be anounced before i get my free bet??

So do i need to place my bet on the first race or risk losing the free bet for that day??

0 Likes
Hi @NeilCole22,generally speaking if it's a non-runner and you have a free bet placed, the free bet is re instated Smile Let us know if this happens though and you don't receive the Free Bet. We can have a closer look.
0 Likes
NeilCole22 Rank 6
Rank 6

@Ray-Unibet 

Sorry i meant will i get my free bet tomorrow morning if my bet is a non-runner. if the race is at 13:30 will the non-runners be annouced before the free bet is issued??

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@NeilCole22  If a bet is placed more than 24 hours before a race and the horse is then declared a non-runner you lose the bet as it is classed as ante -post. If you bet on the day of the race and your horse is declared a non-runner you should get your bet back but as non runners can be declared at any time, even up to the time of the start of the race, you won't know until the race actually starts. If you bet and get a non runner I'm not sure you would get your free bet as you won't actually have had a bet, unless you have another bet. It can get complicated!Scared

It Is What It Is
0 Likes

Ah, I get it now @NeilCole22@GR1ZZL3R , those were my initial thoughts as well and I am yet to receive a concrete answer on that, will update you guys as soon as I do.

/Ray

0 Likes
ns10 New member

I have just placed a £10 bet on the 13:30 race tomorrow at cheltenham, will this qualify as antepost in line with the £10 free bet per day??

0 Likes
@ns10, welcome to the Community Smile The bet placed today is perfectly eligible for this promotion. You should start receiving the Free Bets from tomorrow indeed.

/Ray
0 Likes
NeilCole22 Rank 6
Rank 6

@Ray-Unibet @ns10 

Yeah this is what im asking .... it says that if the horse is a non-runner i wont get the free bets?? part 2 of the criteria you sent me???

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@ns10 wrote:

I have just placed a £10 bet on the 13:30 race tomorrow at cheltenham, will this qualify as antepost in line with the £10 free bet per day??

Timewise you might just be inside the usual 24 hours for an ante-post bet, you would have to check terms and conditions for your actual bonus.Smile

It Is What It Is
NeilCole22 Rank 6
Rank 6

@ns10the criteria says before 12pm tonight - check the post by @Ray-Unibet about 2 hrs ago, click the spoiler!