Twitch Subscription in 2017

MoreTBC

What is it good for? :)

The freerolls appear to be gone and there isn't a boost from Revlo regarding points or raffles in general. Other than the 2 emotes are their any incentives going forward in 2017?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

You get to go on a special Caribbean cruise to play poker and have dinner and free drinks and fun wiyh all the Twitch team.

Only slight problem is its ony available on the 32nd of December each year 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I thought about it, but I can't really come up with subscriber ideas that would benefit Unibets goal of promoting poker and reaching new people. Subs are mostly the in-crowd anyway, so I don't think there is much value in investing time in sub rewards from their point of view.

One easy thing would indeed be a higher winning chance in the raffles, but that could cause anger among the broader non-sub crowd, which could be detrimental to their goal of reaching outsiders. Another easy thing I can think of, is the ability for subs to get feedback on hands they played. David was planning on reviewing peoples' hands on the stream some time ago, but I don't think he ever did it.

I agree that the Twitch sub (and any rewards for doing it) is not a way to attract new players but I don't see it as that, it's a loyalty bonus. It's a thanks for being a regular member of the stream, helping the viewer numbers, helping in chat.. etc. 

A raffle boost seems fine to me but when all the raffles run with such a low buy in the boost becomes pretty much pointless anyway. I'd prefer a points boost and for raffles to cost more to enter.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived