Wimbledon 2016 Your favorite ?

Dejvo

@Lollero wrote:

Andy Murray and Roger Federer

Sure? :smileylol:

Djokovic, but i hope Murray. Federer has zero chance, completely zero.

At the ladies should be Serena, however they are girls :womanwink: Kvitova is a great grasscourt player, Muguruza showed really mature tennis at the Garros, and made the final last year. I was backing before the tournament Coco Vandeweghe and Monica Puig as underdogs (well, kittens) but Puig lost already to Konta. Actually she can surprise us also, but it was her first Wimbledon win i guess, and sometimes looks like she got no brain. Lets see, but Serena is top favourite. 

@cris1285 wrote:

@Lollero wrote:

Andy Murray and Roger Federer

Sure? :smileylol:

Djokovic, but i hope Murray. Federer has zero chance, completely zero.

At the ladies should be Serena, however they are girls :womanwink: Kvitova is a great grasscourt player, Muguruza showed really mature tennis at the Garros, and made the final last year. I was backing before the tournament Coco Vandeweghe and Monica Puig as underdogs (well, kittens) but Puig lost already to Konta. Actually she can surprise us also, but it was her first Wimbledon win i guess, and sometimes looks like she got no brain. Lets see, but Serena is top favourite.

Yes, but remember that Serena lost this year final Australian Open and French Open as well. I think that is not sure her win in London and it will be curious in next week. :D

Archived