Slot Of The Week - Rainbow Riches

jonny2192

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what  managed so far, I'll post again if I improve as I'm preparing to watch some matches from NBA too... don't think this slot is very profitable but I'm here mostly for the fun :)

BTW, @jonny2192 2 more hours to post our screenshots for today? 

1269440761_WishingWell.jpg.5164fdf635a27a573b0cd6e3df1bf96b.jpg1425050947_RoadtoRiches.jpg.7f909fa57b5c8303ef06f326275d4f6d.jpg

No Pots of Gold yet...

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Saturdays scores.

Screenshot_14.png.219af528b91144d293d518bc545668c0.png

@TTABKATA and @BillyR23 The screenshots need to include the yellow button above the table( @Mynona and @star8687 are good examples of acceptable screenshots) I need to be able to see if its freeplay/real money :) I have still counted Saturdays points but wont count shots without that info from know on. :)

@TTABKATA The stake needs to be 20lines x 0.06 on freeplay :) real money can be any stake.

@PokerAndBetting Even with no idea, everything was good.

@TTABKATA Takes the lead on day 1 for play money.

@BroederTuck wisely went for the lowest stake and took the lead in the real money game.

Who can take the lead today. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@TTABKATA and @BillyR23 The screenshots need to include the yellow button above the table( @Mynona and @star8687 are good examples of acceptable screenshots) I need to be able to see if its freeplay/real money :) I have still counted Saturdays points but wont count shots without that info from know on. :)

Duly noted - the stake was 20lines x 0.06 on freeplay... I tried to watch some screenshot examples but still made this mistake :|

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived