Slot Of The Week - Rainbow Riches

jonny2192

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to all winners! The bonuses are added now :) Last week we had some visual issues with the bonus on the winners' account. Don't really know what triggered it, but I've tried to set up the bonuses from scratch - hopefully I've fixed the bug. Let me know if the bonus is acting weird :)

@nikoest @star8687 @Superfast @TTABKATA & @BillyR23

Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

Congrats to all winners! The bonuses are added now :) Last week we had some visual issues with the bonus on the winners' account. Don't really know what triggered it, but I've tried to set up the bonuses from scratch - hopefully I've fixed the bug. Let me know if the bonus is acting weird :)

@nikoest @star8687 @Superfast @TTABKATA & @BillyR23

Thank you @MarcoV :Veryhappy:

@MarcoV wrote:

Thanks for letting me know, @BillyR23. The €5 difference doesn't matter, but I'll have to remove one of the two bonuses I added. WIll do that once you've completed the bonus you opted in :)

@MarcoV I've ran pretty bad and at ~70% I reached 0 at bonus money, so please cancel the extra bonus; also I don't have a cancel button for the active bonus but I guess if I activate the daily bonus offer(the one with 4 live bets to get one 5 euro freebet) it will be automatically replaced.

Thanks again for the competition, it was fun and this way I was able to have a fun Sunday without risking my own money :D

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived