Year End Report 2016

pirahn

I thought i would share how 2016 went for me at Unibet.

Cash Games: I dont normally track win/loss as an individual thing. I know how im doing overall so this is more guesswork. I think im winning just over 1k. Margin of error is +/- 2k.lol. Im not that good at cash games but i cant help myself.

Mtt: I know im definately winning here. Probably around 3k. The highlights being a win on Saturday stack and a second on Sunday entitled. I really need to read a few books or watch some streams to get a better analysis but i cant seem to make an effort. Any suggestions would be welcome

Live events: Qualifying great, Cashing not so good. I made it Ubo London, Malta and Bucharest and zero cash. Uk tour, qualified for Nottingham, Glasgow and Manchester. I managed to get to final table in Nottingham but was first out. Whilst financially not great at live events, this was by far the best moments of the year.Highlights UBO include a drunk conversation with @Andrew in London ( is there any other type), getting lost in Valetta, malta with @jonny2192. 4am walk organised by @AndreiBN in freezing Bucharest.Highlights Uk tour include the look on friends face when he got knocked out with trips to a guy who had 23 ( and you thought this only happened online) and finally Uk tour Glasgow, winning a ubo package from online freeroll whilst dealing in the community freeroll. It seemed at times i wasnt even playing. A big thanks to badbeatpete, @FeelsBadMan@ChapInAChair and most importantly his wife, goodrun, who after 5 mins of playing informed me " I haven't got a f..... clue about poker". At least she joined me to celebrate after @ChapInAChair went to bed. I cant publish any more details as its before the 9pm watershed however you can read her blog at hornypokerwidows.com.

This was a great year for meeting people and making friends. Far too many great memories to put in 1 post. A big thanks to @testuser1 @MarcoV @JeppeL and @DavidP_Unibet.Not only community members but friends.Here are some other friends made this year

@jonny2192    Dont take hotel advise from him

@ChapInAChair and goodrun   Dont talk politics

@FeelsBadMan   Great travel guide

@AndreiBN Not a great travel guide

@Ametrine  Gorgeous shy gal

@VikingsAF Mr lucky

@DaVitsche and wife satu, he is not bad but she is fab.

@MathrimC New Mancunian sense of homour, what have you done @jonny2192

Hensiepensie and friend grrrrrrrrrr,  Just glad dutch not allowed on here or we would not get a word in.

@1Bet and friend mini bet  poker before beer, get your priorities right

@TheDacian How can you play with a4.....

@Hymn2Ninkasi Mr p...whipped

If ive forgotten anyone its cos i dont like you,lol. I hope to offend many more people in the coming year.

2017 has started well with a uk tour package. Looking forward to meeting up with many old friends and making new ones.

Was really nice meeting you in Bucharest @pirahn ).I'm organising some other guided sessions in the cities of UO stops and i'm sure you'll be the first to sign in 🤣

Was a pleasure chatting with you for a few hours after the clubbing night out,and it was one of the best breakfasts i had in a long time,so it's a nice memory to have :D.Hope to see you again soon 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@pirahn

sounds like a fun year

I really need to read a few books or watch some streams to get a better analysis but i cant seem to make an effort. Any suggestions would be welcome

Kill Everyone is a very good mtt book pretty solid, i found it one of the better ones i read

Tonka is streaming pretty regular at the moment, and is a pro, with some decent mtt insights

Good luck for 2017!

@SkilfulPoker wrote:

@pirahn

sounds like a fun year

I really need to read a few books or watch some streams to get a better analysis but i cant seem to make an effort. Any suggestions would be welcome

Kill Everyone is a very good mtt book pretty solid, i found it one of the better ones i read

Tonka is streaming pretty regular at the moment, and is a pro, with some decent mtt insights

Good luck for 2017!

Kill everyone is a good shout. I quite like Jonathan Little's content too. Very informative.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@AndreiBN wrote:

Was really nice meeting you in Bucharest @pirahn ).I'm organising some other guided sessions in the cities of UO stops and i'm sure you'll be the first to sign in 🤣

Was a pleasure chatting with you for a few hours after the clubbing night out,and it was one of the best breakfasts i had in a long time,so it's a nice memory to have :D.Hope to see you again soon 

Looking forward to it, sign me up.

You have a whole year to prepare for ubo Bucharest. Dont let us down.

The breakfast was awesome. Cant believe Iam Simpson went to bed on an empty stomach, Mr Wimp.

Archived