Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Players on Unibet poker

Haggasai

What is really going on? I feel that the players on Unibet are making the worst decisions always and gets rewarded for it.

Dont know where to start. Feels like 90 % of the players dont know the basics of poker, making terrible calls and get there on the river. Also, whats with all the limping? It really annoys me, I have never encountered a site with so much "stupid" players.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

@Haggasai wrote:

What is really going on? I feel that the players on Unibet are making the worst decisions always and gets rewarded for it.

Dont know where to start. Feels like 90 % of the players dont know the basics of poker, making terrible calls and get there on the river. Also, whats with all the limping? It really annoys me, I have never encountered a site with so much "stupid" players.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

What you playing, where you met so many stupids?

Don't despair. Short term luck is crucial to keep the game alive. Try a one  year sample size. After  years playing, I have realized poker is 75% luck, 25% skill in the short term. 75% skill, 25% luck in the long run. Time is your weapon for " action players."

The biggest mistake made today is not making newer players feel wanted. If you look at poker in a micro term, in stead of a macro perspective you will be frustrated and have negative thoughts. This will destroy any edge you achieve in the future.

Also, 6 max ring games and sngs have more variance than full ring cash. I prefer 9 handed cash games. Proper bankroll size for the stake you are playing and money management will offset this.

" There are no badbeats in poker. Only in life."

• 3 months later...

I agree in a way but thats the joy of online poker....   your seeing and playing so many hands and you generally only remember the hands you feel you had a bad beat,,  what about the A9 os for instance you shuvved with against AA and hit a set...  your forget those hands and just move on after doubling your stack....

For me i love online poker sometimes i win big,  even very big !.... but then can go weeks i mean weeks with not a bean..  but hay ho..............

i started with nothing, and still got most of it left.....   

Archived