Remember Me on Log in

It has been removed for the sake of regulation. Don't ask me why it is still ok with main site or other poker apps.

Fingerprint log in is apparently on it's way sometime at summer if that helps you.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be really nice if something like this could be added to the app version, even face-ID log in would be even better, I sometimes get disconnected at poker, because I have bad internet and I'm always to late if I have to give in pass,usn on mobile.

On 07/04/2024 at 16:21, Jeroenvg said:

Would be really nice if something like this could be added to the app version, even face-ID log in would be even better, I sometimes get disconnected at poker, because I have bad internet and I'm always to late if I have to give in pass,usn on mobile.

Biometric/fingerprint/faceid is being worked on. I'm hoping to have some good news soon. That it isn't working today is a bug:

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

Pro-tip -- just use your username as your password. Makes it really easy to remember, and you can just copy & paste it to save having to type it twice.

I'd much rather spend that time setting up my Random Number Generator (which is a hamster on a roulette wheel) for balancing my range with GTO frequencies. Don't want to lose a €1 MTT because no-one's ever seen me 5bet 27o UTG.