How can it be called bingo when you can’t see your tickets???

pink0lady

9 hours ago, pink0lady said:

IMG_0346.png

Agree this doesn't look great on your device. Almost all devices will show your tickets while also showing what you see. Which phone have you got?

Furthermore, there must be an issue with a fullscreen request not being sent. Will let @Soner-Unibet look into that.

In the meantime, you should be able to improve it slightly by doing this:

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On my phone (Pixel 😎 you can see the top three cards however, when it starts slowing down and more people need one number you can't see any or you can see the top row. It leaves you having no idea whatsoever what you need. It's the same on a Chromebook too 

It also doesn't put them in order sometimes and it doesn't highlight when you need three to go, two to go etc.

You are basically blind on your own cards until you win, it is really not good enough. Half the time it doesn't even say what number I need.

Why don't you put together a panel and ask your customers what they think? It seems designed by people who don't play the game and have no idea what people want to see. Generally speaking I would say bingo players don't care when others need one number and the slowing down is irritating at best. 

Keep it basic but good, it's what people want to see. You've made it gimmicky. Take a look at your competitors, all have easy to read tickets with clear indications when you are getting closer to a line, house etc. 

I've attached a screenshot which is from your sister site but is the same as unibet in how it presents.

Screenshot_20231224-225649.png

5 hours ago, Devo said:

Totally agree.  It appears every bingo player is being ignored and we’re told it’s better. It’s completely, utterly and totally worse.  It’s taken away ALL enjoyment from using your site.   

You get that feeling don't you. It's awful. Sometimes I have no idea I need one number until I've won as I can't see them!

All rows blend into one massive row too as there is nothing to separate them

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 12:12 AM, pink0lady said:

IMG_0346.png

Hi pink0lady,

We understand that you're currently experiencing difficulties, and we genuinely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Can you tell us more about which specific device you are using when playing Bingo

On 12/24/2023 at 11:57 PM, lesley150 said:

On my phone (Pixel 😎 you can see the top three cards however, when it starts slowing down and more people need one number you can't see any or you can see the top row. It leaves you having no idea whatsoever what you need. It's the same on a Chromebook too 

It also doesn't put them in order sometimes and it doesn't highlight when you need three to go, two to go etc.

You are basically blind on your own cards until you win, it is really not good enough. Half the time it doesn't even say what number I need.

Why don't you put together a panel and ask your customers what they think? It seems designed by people who don't play the game and have no idea what people want to see. Generally speaking I would say bingo players don't care when others need one number and the slowing down is irritating at best. 

Keep it basic but good, it's what people want to see. You've made it gimmicky. Take a look at your competitors, all have easy to read tickets with clear indications when you are getting closer to a line, house etc. 

I've attached a screenshot which is from your sister site but is the same as unibet in how it presents.

Screenshot_20231224-225649.png

Hi Lesly150,

Thank you for the additional information from your side.

The ordering should not be an issue, however there could sometimes be a delay based on your connection to the Wi-Fi.

When you are one number away from winning a prize, indicated by the blue dot next to your alias on bingo.com, all the balls that could contribute to completing your winning line will be displayed in that area.

However you can scroll up your tickets which will show your tickets and hide the other players and their wanted balls.