UOS tickets to hexa tickets?

norman

1 hour ago, norman said:

i have a few UOS tickets (5, 10 and 100 eur ones)

i dont play tournaments. is it possible to change them into hexa tickets?

It is not possible. They're promotional tickets for the series.

49 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

@Andy-Relax @Stubbe-Unibet

Sorry for bothering but my 100uos tix from the 50x100gtd phase hasn't been credited somehow, also got unused 50phase after making day2 already, would be nice having a regular 50uos and that 100uos for the Sunday mains. Thank you

Was a tagging error on the €100, it should appear correctly after a client restart.

Unused tickets will be dealt with after the series is over.

Poker Janitor

3 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

It is not possible. They're promotional tickets for the series.

Was a tagging error on the €100, it should appear correctly after a client restart.

Unused tickets will be dealt with after the series is over.

Sorry Psycho, but if you have phase tickets, you can use them on Sunday. At least one phase tomorrow, try to make bigger stack😁

phase tickets should not have any value after uos, right? @Andy-Relax

In Psychos specific case, he won 2 tickets on the day of his qualification to phase 2 and I think it would be a fair argument to say you'd tried to win 2 tickets because you either wanted a 2nd bullet for the phase 1 that night or as cover if you didn't make it for a future phase 1.

I'd like as many generated tickets for the phases to end up in them but I wouldn't want to encourage players to needlessly use spare tickets to attempt to try and qualify for a bigger stack as I think it's a -EV move.

There are going to be distinctions between someone winning phase 1 tickets days after qualifying and situations like the one above, so as they're case by case, I'll deal with them post series.

Poker Janitor

2 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

@Andy-Relax

Exactly what you said behind it. So indeed @Iceman playing another phase1 would be burning my eV even if my stack isn't that great in the day2. Shame I cannot use the tix for any other event tomorrow, but I understand, thanks again. 

Omg, you play satellites, which have overlay to tournament, which has overlay. Burning ev🙃.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, zyklon0 said:

@Andy-Relax where can we make this case? I also have a 10€ phase ticket that I probably won't be able to use 

Can see you ended up using it, which was also best in this case - we don't compensate for freeroll tickets 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 11/19/2023 at 8:03 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can see you ended up using it, which was also best in this case - we don't compensate for freeroll tickets 🙂 

It wasn't a freeroll. It was from a 1€ qualifier. But yes I was barely able to use it.